2.1

the picture above is how image luke the last time him and ash were driving in his car :-)

just wanted to say before i start off this chapter that recently I've been getting a lot more feed back on this story and it really means a lot since i have never had a fanfic that gets even the slightest bit successful :')

//

may 16th, 8:52am

[luke]

He smirked to himself as he walked down the school halls, a few girls sending winks his way. Luke enjoyed being popular, I mean who wouldn't? Sam wouldn't, he thought to himself.

Sam was different- cliché as that sounds-she didn't want to be popular because that just wasn't her, she liked to be unknown. Pretty much every girl at this school wanted Luke but Sam? She wasn't like all the other little desperate whores.

He ran a quick hand through his freshly washed quid and opened his locker to retrieve some useless books.

Slamming his locker closed, he continued his walk down the hall but a loud noise caught his attention.

Luke followed the sound and snuck his head around the corner to see who was making the sound.

"Drew, stop please." She groaned, her body was pressed to lockers behind her.

The boy- Drew- was very tall, blonde hair that was in a quiff and dressed sporty. Luke listened a little longer to their conversation, it was rude to listen in but she sounded in distress.

"Baby, I'm back now it's okay." He said, his forehead resting on hers. She pushed him back and his eyes darkened a little.

"No. Stay the hell away from me." Sam said, her small fists clenched. He ignored her request and pushed her into the lockers again, trying to kiss her.

"C'mon babe-"

"I don't know if you've heard, mate, but no means no." Luke stomped around the corner, his fists clenched together.

Drew finally faced Luke. They looked extremely similar. Drew chuckled and pushed off of Sam, walking towards Luke slowly.

"And who are you?" Drew asked, his eyebrows raised.

"Luke Hemmings who the fuck are you?" He laughed dryly, he knew who he was, but this sounded cooler.

"Sam's boyfriend." He smirked, eyeing Luke carefully.

"You ass! We were never together. You left." Sam butted into the conversation, fuming.

"But I'm back now." Drew said, as if this whole situation was okay.

"What you did was wrong, Drew, you don't deserve to come back." Sam spat, glaring at him intensely.

"I suggest you leave her the fuck alone, buddy." Luke chuckled, cracking his knuckles.

"And I should listen to you, Leonardo, why?"

"Why does everyone think my name is Leonardo! Fuck sake!" Luke groaned, "But, you should listen to me if you don't want your face punched in."

"Really? You think you could beat me up? Kid, you'd need an army." Drew rolled his eyes, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I could arrange that."

"Sure you could." He rolled his eyes.

Luke smirked, pulling out his phone and texting the guys. Drew furrowed his brows at what Luke was doing.