2.4

wait until the end to understand the picture attached !

quick question before we start this off. who do you guys picture sam as? I'm curious to know :-)

may 18th, 8:02pm

[sam]

Growing tired of walking, Sam sat down on a stump that was placed in the middle of the forest. She had grown a new love of the forest since the camping trip, despite the strange events that happened that night. Ever since she met Luke, her life has been a lot more, dare she say, exciting?

Isn't it weird how one day you live the most boring life and the next you meet someone who makes your live not as boring? The only people Sam would ever hang out were simply just Kat and some of her friends, occasionally. 

She still found Luke as annoying and cocky but she had softened towards him after awhile. Sam isn't one to let her guard down easily, nor is she the best at making friends but she wasn't going to let herself completely open up to anyone just yet.

The faint sound of the chirping around her was calming, it was the only sound to be heard within miles.

Sam took out her phone and took a quick snapshot of the beautiful evergreen trees that hung above her.

She could never understand why Luke liked photography so much, he just didn't seem like the type to like those sorts of things and she was determined to find the real reason he liked photography.

After awhile she felt the coldness creeping back into the air and the sun had finished setting by now. She sighed to herself as she stood up from her spot, dusting off her jeans as she stood up.

Sam made her way through the forest quickly, it was almost creepy when it was dark but she quickly made her way back into civilization.

As she walked back to her house, she took a quick look at her photos she had taken in the forest. She was rather pleased with her simple iPhone pictures. Scrolling through her list of filters she added a couple filters to her photos to add a nicer effect before stuffing her phone back into the tight pockets of her jeans.

Pulling her keys from her jacket pocket she quickly unlocked the door to a once again quite house. Her father was still going to be away for a few days. Slipping off her shoes, she slumped down onto the couch with another sigh escaping her lips.

Sam sat in the living room in silence before glancing down at her phone, deciding on if she wanted to actually hang out with people or not.

Finally she decided on calling someone, in hopes they would want to hang out at nine thirty pm on a school night. The phone started to ring a couple times before she heard the phone being picked up, to her surprise.

"Hello?" The deep voice said, a little groggy.

"Hi, Calum, It's Sam." She said softly, it had sounded like she had woken him up from a sleep.

"What's up?" Calum asked, it sounded like he got out of bed, a few other random shuffling sounds were heard.

"Firstly I hope I didn't wake you, and secondly I wanted to see if you would like to join me for a quick coffee."

"Don't worry, I had just woken up from a nap before you called, anyway. Coffee? It's almost  ten o clock, Sam." He chuckled, more muffled shuffling was heard from his side of the phone.

"I know it's late but I'm craving coffee, you don't have to drink coffee though." She said, in hopes he would say yes to her odd question.

He laughed, "Well, I guess I could join you."

"Perfect. I'll see you there in twenty?" Sam said, standing up to grab her bag. Calum replied with a simple 'yes' and with that they both hung up.

//

"Sam!" Calum said, tapping her on the shoulder as she stood in line.

"Hello." She grinned, spinning around to face him.

They both ordered their drinks after that, then taking a seat in the back of the shop where it was more quite. The place was rather busy for it being ten at night.

The two teens chatted about random rubbish for awhile until Calum went to the restroom. Sam sipped her coffee slowly as she waited for him to return, her fingers tapping softly on the wooden table.

Her gaze fell towards the large window beside their table, she noticed a familiar figure walk by the window. Her head turned father to get a better look at the figure but it was gone.

She sighed as turned her head back to her coffee cup, but was quickly startled by a person now standing over her.

"Fancy seeing you here, princess." Luke said with a smirk growing on his pink lips. 

"What are you doing here?" Sam groaned at his presents.

"Getting some tea, yourself?" He said, sitting himself down in Calum's chair.

"I'm here with a friend, that's his seat." She rolled her eyes, crossing her arms over her chest in annoyance. She had a very low tolerance to Luke.

"Oh really? Well, this seat is pretty comfy so I guess he'll have to move. I like this spot." Luke grinned, situating himself better into the wooden chair.

"Why can't you leave me alone for once?"

"Well, princess that wouldn't be fun, now would it?" He chuckled to himself lowly.

"She asked you to leave her alone, I'd recommend you do." Calum suddenly said, scaring both Sam and Luke as he spoke.

Luke rolled his eyes, standing up from Calum's chair, his large hands resting on the table as he faced Calum, "And you think I'll really listen to what you say?"

"Yeah, I do mate. Don't be like Drew." He spoke harshly, Sam's eyes widened at the mention of Drew's name.

"Don't you dare compare me to that twat." Luke's eyes darkened with anger towards Calum.

"Why shouldn't I? You can't do shit."

"Do you know who I am mate? I'm fucking Luke Hemmings!" He growled, stepping closer to Calum.

"Christ sakes guys, don't make a big deal out of this. Luke, fuck off. Calum, come with me." Sam groaned, pulling on Calum's shoulder to get him to move from his spot close to Luke.

"How do you deal with situations like that so well?" He asked as they quickly rushed out of the coffee shop.

"You just deal with it." Sam shrugged, not rally answering her question.

Luke stood there, watching the pair leave the shop.

He knew she'd always hate him.

And if she really hated him now, she could never know what he's done.

//

this is a complete filler since the next chapter I wasn't ready to post now ! I thought I needed a filler lol

okay so the picture attached i took at rowyso july 25th aka the best night of my life i was literally 10 feet away from them the entire show i kept yelling at luke and he smirked in my direction im sure it wasn't to me but he's so fucking hot in person. michael was sO SO amazing and beautiful (he was on our side) and calum didn't come to my side often but his ARMS Jesus Christ he's so hot jfkdkd and ashton I couldn't really see but at the end he came to my side and JESUS HES SO DADDY. ok im done sorry

- jess