3.0

may 30th, 2:21 pm

[sam]

Today Sam and Michael were hanging out. She was supposed to originally hang out with him, Ashton and Kat but they canceled last minute for reasons they didn't want to know. So it was just the two of them today, which was a first. After having lunch together at Michael's place, they went for a walk.

"You know, there's something I still don't know about you." Sam said as her and Michael walked down a trail in the forest that was close to her house. Her and Michael had become a little closer recently, though he was a dick to her at first, she had soon found out he's not a bad guy at all, it's just an act.

"What is it?" He asked, glancing up at her.

"I don't know how old you are. You don't look 17." She stated.

He chuckled, "I'm 18, I failed a year."

"That makes sense." Sam laughed briefly. Michael nodded in response, also laughing a little at his failure.

"It's kind of embarrassing." Michael sighed.

"Don't be, lots of people fail grades." Sam laughed, he rolled his eyes playfully at her.

They continued to walk down the dirt trail, the air was rather crisp today, making it more chilly than usual. The weather in the UK was absolute shit recently. After while more of walking, they found a rock and decided to take a break and relax.

Sam glanced up at the dreary looking sky and sighed softly to herself. The two of them hadn't talked in awhile, so Michael decided it was time for the silence to come to an end.

"So, Ashton and I wrote another song." He cleared his throat.

"Really? That's brilliant." Sam nodded.

"Yeah, we're pretty proud of it." Michael grinned happily at her.

"You guys should try to book some gigs around town, get yourselves out there, you know?" She encouraged, nudging his shoulder with hers.

"We don't even have a band name yet! Or another guitarist, which we need." He sighed.

"Do you have any band name ideas?"

"Well we were thinking of calling ourselves bromance..." He mumbled.

Her eyes widened and burst out into a fit of laughter, "Oh that's brilliant!" She said sarcastically and he rolled his eyes.

"It's all we got, alright?" Michael defended, throwing his hands up in the air.

"Please don't use that." Sam let out one last laugh before stopping, she could tell Michael didn't find this as funny as she did.

"Are you and Luke a thing?" He abruptly said, slightly catching her off guard.

"Have you seen the way we act around each other? You must be blind, Clifford." She shook her head, chucking a little.

"Yeah, you guys have a love hate relationship." Michael smirked, raising his brows.

"It's only hate, that boy doesn't love anything but sex and well, he loves his mom too but that's different."

//

[luke]

He sighed at the familiar girl in front of him, hoping this day wouldn't have to come. She sat on the couch, her eyes intensely staring at him.

"I want us to be more than what we are." She said quietly. His eyes widened at her words.

"What do you mean?" Luke said hastily, his hands rubbing at his neck, he always did this when nervous or uncomfortable.