1.9

same day

[luke]

"Holy fuck!"

Stumbling out of the woods, Geordie came into sight with a flare gun in her hand. Why the hell does she have that? He thought.

"Geordie?" Luke asked, stepping forward to her, but not too close since she had a weapon.

"Lukey!" She giggled, making him cringe the sliest at the tome of her voice and name she used.

"What are you doing here?" Michael groaned as she tried to kiss Luke, which he declined.

"Nobody invited me, I'm never not invited to parties!" Geordie laughed like she was the joker.

"Alright then.. But why do you have a fucking gun?" Luke asked, eying her gun carefully.

She was always a little bit off, but she was a good fuck occasionally.

"It's the woods silly! You always need a gun." She chuckled at everyone, shaking her head as everyone stared at her in shock.

"Yes, we get that but why did you fire the gun?" Michael asked, keeping his distance from her.

"I just felt like it."

"You scared the shit out of us!" Ashton whined, everyone nodded along with him.

"Sorry." Geordie giggled, she threw the gun on the ground, everyone jumping back in fear as she threw it down.

She looked up at everyone, their expressions fearful and she had an idea.

Picking the gun back up, she pointed it at Luke and spun around, the gun pointing at everyone.

"Are you fucking insane?" Luke shouted at her, he stomped towards her and ripped the gun from her hands.

"Where are we going Lukey?" She asked, tugging on his shoulder as he pulled her to Ashton's car.

"Ashton, I'm driving her to a mental asylum or some shit, Sam come with me." He demanded, pushing her into the car and grabbing the keys from Ashton.

"Careful with my car!" Ashton shouted.

"What? Why me?" Sam asked, rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

"Just come with me!" He growled at her, she rolled her eyes and took a seat in the front of the car with him, everyone waving as the drive off into the night.

"Not sitting in the backseat?" Luke asked Sam, his head turned around as he backed up.

"I don't like the backseat." She shrugged, "Also I'm not sitting with a girl we're taking to a coo coo farm."

"You don't? You always seem to sit there on the bus." He smirked, his brows raising at his good point. She glared and turned her head to the black scenery out the window.

"It's a habit."

"Are you planning on breaking that habit?"

Sam paused, staring at him briefly before returning her sight to the window again. Everyone drove in complete silence for awhile, until Sam cleared her throat.

"No."

"No what?" Luke asked, glancing over at her quickly before his eyes shifted to the road again.

"No; I will not break that habit."

//

They grabbed the sleeping Geordie out of the car as they reached a hospital after an hour or so of driving. Sam grabbed her by one arm and Luke grabbed the other, her feet scraping lightly against the ground,