0.2

7:24am april 16th

The morning after the party, which happened to be a Monday, Sam was completed tired and hungover since she drank a little more than she should have last night.

Groaning at the alarm ringing after the 5th time she hit snooze button she decided she better get up or she'd be in shit for sure.

"Samantha, Get your ass up." She could hear her dad shout from down stairs, rolling her eyes she walked down the stairs to face her dad.

"Sleep well?" He asked, flipping through some newspaper.

She shrugged as she poured her cereal into a bowl followed along with a glass of orange juice.

"Alright. Get dressed so you won't be late, I'll be back around 8:00." Her dad warmly smiled at her as she walked up the stairs.

After all the typical morning shit everyone does, she was ready to leave for school.

She noticed that if she were to walk at this point she'd never make it on time, so her only option was the dreaded bus she took last night.

To her luck the bus pulled up almost instantly as she reached the stop, then making her way to the back seat where she sat last night.

She sat in a peaceful silence for awhile, she was hoping to catch up on a little sleep whilst she waited to arrive at school, but things don't always go the way you'd like them to.

"And we meet again." Luke smirked at Sam as he took the chance to sit right next to her.

Groaning to herself, this time she got up and moved to a seat where there actually was someone sitting. Luke followed her as she sat down and Sam smirked in victory to her self.

"Oh excuse me mam, would you mind if we switch seats? My girlfriend needs my assistance." Luke smiled sweetly at the lady next to her and her eyes widened at what he just asked, also mentally slapping her self in the face.

"I'm not his-"

"Hush baby relax, it's okay." Luke cooed and the lady sympathetically smiled at him.

"You stop at nothing to sit with me don't you?" Sam puffed, crossing her arms over her chest as Luke took his place next to her.

"I always get what I want, princess." He whispered into her ear, making her shiver the slightest.

She pushed him off of her and said, "You sound a little greedy." She pointed out.

He nodded, "What's wrong with that?"

"You're ridiculous." Sam scoffed at the boy.

"Ridiculously hot, actually." He smirked and she slapped his arm rather hard, Luke had to bite his lip considering that she could actually hit hard and it hurt a little.

"Let me correct my self, you're ridiculously cocky."

"Not like I haven't heard that before princess." He chuckled and laid his arms out on the back of the chair.

Silence fell between the two, finally, but it didn't last long when the bus pulled up to their school.

"See you later princess." Luke smiled, waving her off.

"If you call me princess again, I swear." Sam mumbled, but that sent Luke spinning around to face her again.

"Or else?" Taking steps forward, Sam only stepped back, causing her back to make contact with the brick wall behind her.

"I-I, I don't know." She whispered, her head looking down at her feet.

"I win." He whispered slowly into her ear before pressing his lips softly to her ear, making her gasp the slitest. Sam finally realized what was going on, making her instantly move to push him off. She walked away to class without a word, since she couldn't form any at the moment.