6.2

*just a quick little note, if you like harry styles, i have recently published a story about him, check it out if you'd like*

july 16th, 1:07 am

[luke]

"That's what you don't fucking get! I made a mistake, I fucked up the beginning of our relationship and I'll always regret that. But, my feelings now are as real as ever, but you can't seem to see that. I like you so much, it literally keeps me up at night. I've never liked someone like this before, I don't know how to deal with these feelings. You drive me crazy Samantha Maxwell, I love you God damnit!"

Luke breathed heavily as he let his feelings spew out of him.

"You love me?" Sam's eyes went wide.

Luke's face paled as he realized what he just said. Now was probably not the best time to confess his love to Sam. He instantly regretted saying that. What was he thinking?

"Not the best timing for that one Luke." Jack chuckled. Both of them almost forgot he was still standing there, watching all of this go down in front of him.

"You," Luke sneered, turning to Jack. "Get out of my face and never show your face around here again, or so help me God you won't live to see the end of it."

"Are you seriously threatening me?" Jack sputtered in disbelief.

"What else do I have to loose at this point?" Luke asked, his tone venomous. He threw his arms up at his sides as he studied Jack's face for some sort of reaction.

"You don't scare me. You may be taller than me but you have no game. All talk." The older boy laughed again, completely dismissing Luke's threat.

"No game?" Luke chuckled darkly, stepping closer to Jack, "Try me."

Jack just looked at him and smiled, "You won't do shit. You wouldn't want your whore girlfriend to see you get bloody would you? Or wait, sorry, should I say ex girlfriend?"

That hit a nerve for Luke. He was tired of Jack not taking him seriously. He wanted Jack to be afraid of him for once instead of it being the other way around. And, nobody talked about Sam like that.

Suddenly Luke felt a rush of anger and lunged towards Jack, pushing him onto the grass behind him.

"Luke!" Sam gasped, rushing over to them.

Luke began throwing punches as fast as he could at Jack.

Jack threw a few forceful punches back, making Luke's mouth begin to bleed. That only made Luke punch harder.

Taking out all of his rage at him. For all the terrorization. For ruining his relationship with Sam. For everything he ever did to him.

"Luke! Stop! You're going to hurt yourself!" She screamed, hoping to get through to Luke. But he couldn't hear her through his rage. He had never felt so angry in his life.

Jack had always did whatever he could to torment Luke for his entire life. Jack completely overstepped the line of being the older brother who would tease his younger sibling.

When Luke and Jack went to the same school, Jack did whatever he could to one-up Luke. It was like there was always this competition between them that only Jack was participating in.

Luke was naturally good at many things, and liked by a lot of people from day one. Jack was never like that, and he envied Luke for that his entire life. Once Luke was born, their mother always nurtured and cared for Luke more than Jack— at least that's how Jack saw it.