0.5

april 23rd, 7:31 am

[luke]

He was rushing around his house, trying to get out the door on time to get to the bus stop, in hopes of seeing Sam there. In all honesty, Luke more enjoyed following her you could say since it was funny to see just how pissed off she'd get around him.

He took a quick glance in the mirror and gave his reflection a cocky smirk before bolting out the door.

Luke started running towards the bus stop since he only had 3 minutes until the bus would arrive, and unfortunately for him this bus was never late.

"Hey! Luke, Where you going babe?" A blonde yelled from her car as she sped up to him. Luke grinned and turned his head towards her.

"I'm going to school babe. Meet me after school for a quick one?" He smirked and she giggled and nodded before speeding off ahead of him.

Finally, he had reached the stop and saw Sam with her back turned towards him with her headphones stuck in her ears, her hands tapping away on her thighs to whatever song it was.

"Sugar by Maroon Five, really?" Luke snorted as he yanked the earbud out of her ear and stuck it in his.

"Jesus. You have no boundaries." Sam yelled quite loud to say the least, snatching the earbud from his own ear.

"Maroon Five fan eh?" He grinned, ignoring her previous comment.

"A little bit, I just like that song." Sam shrugged.

"Sugar! Yes please, oh won't you put it down on me-" Luke belted out the lyrics, swaying his hips back and fourth.

"Shut up! You'll wake the whole neighbourhood up, twat." She shushed him, pressing her small finger to his lips. He looked down at her finger on his mouth and grinned slightly to him self.

Sam immediately moved her finger and shoved her hands into her pockets as blushed creeped up onto her pale cheeks.

"You've got a soft touch." He said quietly, placing his hand on her waist and she shoved them away quickly.

"What's with you and touching me?" Sam grumbled, taking a few steps back from him.

"I like touching pretty things, like a kid in an expensive shop- you wanna touch things but your mum tells you not to, That's what it's like with you." Luke smirked. He mentally laughed at himself because of what he just said.

"You hear that? It's my stomach turning because you make me want to throw up on that pretty little head of yours."

"You think I'm pretty?" Luke grinned, then Sam kicked him in shins and he groaned in pain.

"Fuck!" He yelped.

"That's what you get jackass." She smiled and hopped on the bus, the doors closed before Luke could get on so, he was stuck hobbling his way to school.

{a/n: u fooking idiot luek}

//

Once Luke reached the school he had realized how late he was for school and then had to explain to his teacher that he had simply just fell on his way to school. She didn't really seem to buy it but she dismissed him to his seat, which was conveniently right next to Sam.

"Why didn't you say I kicked you?" Sam whispered, turning to Luke.

"I didn't want people knowing that I know you." He said, looking straight forward to the font of the classroom.