3.8

i just wanted to really say thank you so much for over 200k reads on this story that is literally so crazy and this is going to sound cheesy as hell but i really never thought backseat would ever get anywhere. i really appreciate all the amazing comments you guys send me and just simply thank you for reading my story it really means a lot to me :-)

same day

[luke]

"You my friend," Ashton said, smirking, "Just gave Luke Hemmings a boner."

Luke could hear Ashton saying as he ran down the hallway and onto the bathroom. Shit, he thought. How was he supposed to go back out there with this?

Groaning he ran his hand through his hair and glanced at himself in the mirror.

His hair was sticking to his forehead from sweat and his stubble was already growing back quickly even though he had just shaved this morning.

Due to his very tight jeans, the problem in his pants was quite visible. Luke sighed again at his reflection in the mirror and looked down at his pants.

"Thanks, Sam." He rolled his eyes. As if on que, a knock on the door snapped him from his thoughts.

"Luke?" Sam's voice called through the bathroom door. He paused for a second before unlocking the door.

"Yes?" Luke replied, shifting a bit from side to side.

"They made me come down here." She chuckled, looking down at her feet awkwardly.

"Are you sure?" He asked, his shoulder resting on the door frame and a smirk plastered on his face. It's almost like the smirk never left his lips.

Sam nodded and he rolled his eyes at her untruthfulness and pulled her into the small bathroom with him.

"What are you doing?" Sam snapped as he pushed her body against the bathroom door. He just grinned and pressed his lips against her neck.

"Luke-"

"Shh, stop fighting it, I know you want me." Luke said huskily, his hand meeting her waist. She already knew he was a bit drunk and so was she, but she went with it anyway.

Sam didn't want to be so predictable all the time. It was fun to be unpredictable sometimes.

"I'm not going to have sex with you." She bluntly said as he continued to kiss down her neck.

"That's fine," He replied, "But it'll happen soon."

"In your dreams, Hemmings." Sam chuckled, her eyes locking with his.

"Stop talking." Luke groaned and pressed his lips against hers. His hand reached down to grab hers as their lips locked, his hand guiding hers into his hair.

He smiled against her lips as her small hands ran through his mess of hair.

The sound of the muffled music from outside the door was the only thing that could be heard. He soon pulled away from the kiss and smiled at her as she slightly stared at him in shock.

"You like me." He said, grinning as his fingers played with her hair.

"Don't ruin the moment with your cheesy bullshit." Sam said dryly and pulled him back onto her lips. This time the kiss was a little more heated.

Luke lifted her up onto Michael's counter and slipped his hand under her shirt, rubbing circles on her bare skin. Her hands wrapping around his neck to pull him closer. Suddenly a slight groan erupted from his mouth. He could feel her smirking against his lips.