2.8

same day

(i would suggest listening to 'roman holiday' by halsey whilst reading this bc i listened to it while writing and it gives it a cute vibe idk)

[sam]

"Shit guys." Michael said, his eyes widening with fear as he slid his phone into his pocket.

"What?" Ashton frantically spoke.

"Well..." Michael dragged out.

"Tell us what the hell is going on!" Ashton shouted, getting annoyed already with Michael.

"I don't know if I can."

"Of course you can." Ashton rolled his eyes.

"Alright guys I don't know how to say this but.." Michael stood up, his facial expression still worried looking.

"Just spit it out, Clifford." Sam snapped, he rolled his eyes and began to speak.

"The pizza man said he doesn't deliver after 8." He said sadly.

"Are you kidding me!? We thought someone fucking died for christ sake!" Ashton yelled as Michael laughed at his frantic state.

"Man, I got you guys good." Michael couldn't stop laughing at this point, a mixture of Ashton's reaction and Sam's priceless jaw drop he couldn't contain himself.

"You're such a dick!" Sam groaned, smashing a pillow into his face.

"Ow!" He whined, rubbing his cheek.

"That's what you get, twat." She said, sticking her tongue out at him.

"Twat? Oh I don't think so." Michael yelled, grabbing a pillow and smashing her back.

"You want a war Clifford? Let's go." Sam yelled through her laughter. Ashton soon joined in and they all ended up in a huge pillow fight.

How mature of these 17 year olds to be having a pillow fight right?

Suddenly Sam tackled Michael the ground, causing him to let out a yelp as she tried to pin him down. Ashton laughed at the two on the floor. "Get off me!"

"No way." She smiled at him as he struggled under her. Suddenly the door flung open to reveal a confused looking Luke standing in the door frame.

"I.. Uh.. the door was unlocked and no one was answering. I just need to get my history book from your room." Luke awkwardly said, glancing at Michael and Sam who were still on each other.

She quickly jumped up from the ground, her cheeks a slight tint of red from embarrassment. Michael stood up, brushing the imaginary dirt off his jeans and sat down next to Ashton awkwardly.

"I'll get your book, one second." Sam said, and quickly ran up the stairs to her bedroom. Luke looked at Michael and Ashton who were already distracted by the TV, so he followed her upstairs

Sam scanned her bedroom in hopes to find the book, luckily she spotted it on her desk and grabbed it quickly. She spun around on her heals to be startled by Luke at her door.

"You gotta stop scaring me like this." She said, placing her hand on her chest.

"Sorry." He smiled, shrugging his broad shoulders.

"Here you go." Sam said, handing him the book. Their fingers brushed up against each other as she handed him the book. Her eyes widened at how the touch felt.

She quickly withdrew her hand, causing the book to fall to the floor. "What was that for?" Luke asked.

"Sorry, I-I, uh." Sam stuttered, unsure of what to say at this moment.