1.4

may 7th, 9:51 pm

[Sam]

She silently strolled her way down the empty streets on her way to the local grocery store. She was in some serious need of candy.

After a few minutes of walking, she finally reached the shop and walked in.

"Store's closing in a few minutes." The older lady behind the counter said, a brief smile on her lips. Sam nodded and smiled as she walked to the sweets aisle, scanning the shelfs quickly to find what she wanted.

Suddenly, she heard a familiar voice speak to the lady at the counter.

Sam quickly moved from the aisle into another, but he caught up to her once he spotted her.

"Fancy seeing you here." Luke smirked, grabbing a box of toothpaste.

"Do you follow me or something?" Sam asked, groaning slightly as she walked back to the candy aisle.

"Princess, it's a small town it's easy to run into one another. I'm not a creep." Luke chuckled and she rolled her eyes, grabbing a bag of twizlers.

"We just run into each other a lot, it's weird."

"Maybe it's fate." He wiggled his eyebrows up and down, causing her to laugh a little.

"How do you do that?" Sam asked, peering up at Luke through her eyelashes.

"Do what?" He asked, his eyebrows furrowing together in confusion.

"That eyebrow thing, how do you make them wiggle so fast?" Sam asked, suddenly interested in the blonde boys eyebrows.

"I've got skills." Luke smirked, wiggling them again.

Out of nowhere, the lights completely shut off, causing Sam to jump a little.

"Hello?!" Luke called out, hoping there was just a power outage and that the shop owner didn't forget about them.

"Did she leave?" She asked, pulling out her phone to put on the flashlight, so they could see.

"Let's find out." Luke said, placing his hand on the small of her back as they walked towards the front of the shop in almost total darkness.

She felt like pushing his hand away, but she sort of liked the feeling so, she let it be.

"Fucking hell the old lady forgot about us." Luke groaned, slamming his hands on the counter.

"Just call your mom or something to come get us." Sam suggested, he shook his head and sighed.

"I forgot my phone at home."

"Let's use my- shit." She looked down at her phone in her hand, the flashlight has turned off and so had the phone.

"What are the odds." He groaned, pacing around.

"I have school, tomorrow I can't stay here all night." Sam sighed deeply, it's not like she wanted to go to school, she just couldn't really afford to miss anymore days of school.

"I don't know what to do." Luke ran a hand through his hair, pulling at the ends slightly.

"Let's at least find the lights, there must be a phone in here somewhere." She suggested, Luke nodded and they searched around the shop in the darkness.

"I found it!" Luke shouted, flicking on the lights and smiling at Sam.

"Alright now, let's find a phone so we can get out of here." They walked over to the counter, looking over it in search of a phone but there was no luck.

"No phone? God damnit."

"What are we going to do?" She nervously bit her lip, thinking of what to do.

"I don't know, sammy." Luke sighed deeply, pushing his hands into his jumper pockets.

"What are the fucking odds we both get stuck in here, together."

"It's fate baby." Luke smiled, trying to make a little light of the situation.

He didn't really want to be trapped in here either, his mom was going to kill him when he didn't return home.

Sam just sighed again, sitting down on the cold floors and sulking to herself, this was not the ideal situation.

"Let's have fun with this." Luke spoke up after a few minutes of silence between them, a sneaky grin appearing on his lips.

"How so?" Sam asked, suddenly interested in what he had to say for once.

"Well, I mean there's shit loads of candy here, may as well eat it." He shrugged, pulling a candy bar off the shelf and pulling off the wrapper, stuffing the wrapper into his pocket.

"First of all, that isn't really fun and that's stealing." She shook her head at him as he ate the chocolate bar he had stolen.

"It isn't really stealing, I'd say it's more payback for the lady locking us in here." He shrugged again, popping the last little bit of the bar into his mouth.

"It's not like she meant to lock us in here." Sam tried to justify the act that had just happened. Luke nodded and silence fell between them again, it was a creepy silence silence as well.

"There's cameras in here you know." Sam said, motioning to the camera above them.

"Oh well." Luke rolled his eyes and munched on another chocolate bar. "You know, I've got an idea for fun."

"What is it?"

"You should give me a blowjob." Luke smirked, causing Sam's eyes to go wide and earning himself a slap on the arm.

"Never in a million years." She snorted, finding his question extremely funny.

"C'mon baby, it'd be great." He pushed, biting his lip to catch her attention.

"Luke," Sam sighed, "I'm not going to suck your dick."

"You will, soon." He said, grinning from ear to ear, causing her to roll her eyes again.

"Tell me about you." Sam asked randomly. His eyes widened at her question, but soon smirking he scooted a little closer and started to talk.

"Well, as you know I really like to take pictures but the lads don't know about that so I trust you to not tell them that," he gave a stern look and she nodded, "I play the guitar, I have two older brothers and I'm completely obsessed with Kit Kat chocolate bars."

"You play guitar?" Sam asked, cocking her head to the side at the new information she had learned.

"Yeah, it's just a side hobby really." Luke brushed it off.

"Is that all?"

"Well, not really."

"What is it then?"

"I'd really like to kiss you right now."

//

you go get it luke

sorry if this isn't accurate, I've never been locked in a store so i just completely guessed

thank you so much for 21k+ reads i love you guys oh my god.

it's like 1am so goodnight loves, lol.

- jess