3.2

june 2nd, 5:34 pm

[luke]

The ringing of the bell. What a wonderful sound, isn't it? It finally means freedom for the rest of the day. Sure you hear the bell ring many times a day whilst you attend school, but the final bell is music to most teens ears.

Luke sighed happily as the final bell
rang. He collected all of his books and bolted towards the door, sadly not getting close enough for his hand to reach the doorknob quick enough before Mrs. Livingston called him back.

"Hold on there, Hemmings." She said, he groaned and spun around on his heals to face her.

"Yes, Mam?" Luke mumbled.

"You're almost failing my class and it's almost the end of the school year." Mrs. Livingston said, her arms crossed over her chest as he looked at him disgracefully.

"Yeah so?" He groaned, tapping his foot against the floor anxiously as he waited for her to let him go.

"If you don't pass my class, you don't get to graduate." She said sternly.

"You've got to be kidding me." Luke scoffed

"So, I've signed you up for a tutor." She said.

"Right well, who is it?" Luke urged on.

"Samantha Maxwell."

//

"Christ sake Ashton! I don't want to listen to this song, again." Michael yelled at Ashton who was sitting in the front passenger seat.

"But it's a good song!" Ashton cried out, slamming his fists on the dashboard.

"You have to stop this obsession with Ariana Grande, Ashton." Michael sighed, switching the radio station to something else.

"Never." Ashton whispered as he turned his head towards the window, gazing out at the fast moving scenery.

"Do you agree with me Luke?" Michael asked, turning his head around to look at him.

"Let him like whoever he wants." Luke rolled his eyes, sighing at Michael's rudeness.

"Thank you!" Ashton said, shaking his head and throwing his hands up in the air.

Luke nodded and half smiled before his gaze drifted towards the window. He thought about the party that he was going to be attending tonight. Luke hadn't been to a party in awhile, so he was excited.

Last time he was at a party he didn't have that much fun, so he was planning to have a real good time tonight. Luke hoped to see Mandy at the party tonight, he was hoping to hook her up with Calum. He felt bad for leaving Mandy like that, so he thought that he could try to get Mandy and Calum to go out together.

Luke wasn't really a match maker, but he couldn't really think of anyone else who would be good for her. Good for her? Luke didn't even know her, but he just assumed Calum would be good enough to take her mind of him. Sure, Luke didn't like Calum, but that isn't mean that he couldn't hook her up with him. This was for Mandy, not Calum.

"Luke!? Hello mate?" Michael snapped his fingers in front of his face, trying to get Luke to snap out of his daze.

"Oh. Sorry, I drifted off there for a moment." Luke drawled.

"God damn mate, you're always drifting off. Get your head out of the clouds." Michael rolled his eyes, unbuckling his seat belt as they pulled into the parking lot of the mall.

"Head in the clouds, got no weight on my-" Ashton started to sing.

"Shut up tosser!" Michael screamed at Ashton again.