0.1

12:04am, sunday april 15th.

this story is very old, and my wiring quality is not the best- it does improve though, i promise. if you'd like, check out my other work, it's much better lol. if you like harry styles read my new story (-:

IT WAS AROUND 12 AM, Sam had just left a party completely flustered since her best friend ditched her and left Sam-who can't drive- alone at the party with no ride.

She angrily made her way to the nearest bus stop as she texted things that shall not be said to her best friend, she loved her, she really did but when it came to Sam's best buddies drinking habit she couldn't always handle it.

Time slowly pasted as she waited for the bus to arrive, after all it was 12am which means buses run late in the middle of no where.

"Finally." She whispered to her self as the bus pulled up to her stop, she quickly hopped into the bus as soon as she could and made her way through the empty bus to the back seat.

Sam thought it was a tad creepy that there wasn't anyone else besides her and the driver on this bus but, she couldn't be bothered.

Sticking her headphones into her ears she lied her head down on the window and attempted to drift off, but that was disrupted when the bus came to a flying stop.

I guess someone actually wanted to get on, Sam thought. The person made they're way through the bus, pulling off their black hoodie to reveal a rather tall blond quiff. Sam looked away from the boy and prayed to God that he wouldn't sit next to her.

Obviously that didn't work.

"Oh Christ." She said barely under a whisper. Gladly the boy didn't hear her as he sat right next to her, a smirk plastered onto his lips.

"Evening." He smiled at her, she scoffed and looked down at her phone.

"It's actually the morning," she replied, rolling her eyes at the boy with tall hair.

"Touché." He nodded, "So, what's a pretty girl like you doing out at a time like this?" He pried.

"Does it matter? Freak." Sam snapped, looking up at him from her lap.

"Just making conversation princess." He chuckled, crossing his arms over one another and spreading his arms out. He seemed cocky, Sam thought.

"Don't call me princess." She snapped again at him.

"Fine then, what's your name princess?" He dragged out the name she had just told him not to use with a smirk, again.

"Why should I tell you?" She huffed.

"Would you rather me call you princess this whole ride or me actually call you by your name? Make the choice princess." He chuckled again, making her cringe.

Sam realized that she already hated this boy, he talked too much.

"My names Sam, you wanker."

"Names Luke, and you're feisty, I like that." He grinned, inching ever so slightly closer.

"I'd suggest you'd stop talking other wise I'll throw up, right on your lap." Sam chuckled this time, but she was being serious with her threat.

"I'd rather you sit on my lap, princess."

"Don't call me that!" She yelled, making the bus driver turn his head around since they were at a red light. "Just move seats please so I can sleep."

"But I like the backseat." He fake pouted, which then turned into a devilish smirk.

"Who the fuck likes the backseat?"

"Me, obviously." Luke rolled his eyes at the girl.

"Oh god, piss off." She groaned.

The bus started to slow down, indicating that it was stopping for once in around 15 minutes.

She noticed that he had pulled the buzzer, notifying the bus driver that he wanted off.

"I'll see you at school yeah?" He asked as the bus came to a stop, smirking down at her, as per usual it seemed.

"Wait, how do you know we go to the same school?" Sam asked, a little nervous that he knew what school she went to.

She barely knew this boy for christ sakes.

"I've seen you around, surprised you don't know me." He laughed and spun around on his heals, "Later babe."

//

Later on that night Sam finally arrived home, it was around 1:00 am and she silently prayed that her dad wouldn't wake up.

Luckily, her praying worked this time and she successfully made it to the comfort of her bedroom with out a sound.

After stripping down into some more comfortable clothes and non sweaty ones, she pulled out her lap top and lazily lied on her bed.

The thought crossed her mind of looking up Luke on Facebook but then she realized two things: one, she didn't know his last name and two, who the hell uses Facebook anymore?

//

tHIS IS SUPER SHORT BUT ITS JUST A BUILD UP SO PLEASE STICK AROUND I HOPE THIS WAS OKAY :-)