3-

Y/n quirk: lightning bolts, her quirk allows her to generate lightning bolts anywhere from her body. She can also shapeshift her lightning into items she needs to win.
Disadvantage: takes a lot of time and energy to make the items.

"Hiroto get your shoes on we are going to be late" Cora had left to see some family, so you had to take him into your job.

"All done" he skipped standing in front of you. You were in your hero costume ready to work.

"Let's go sweetheart" you picked him up and Locked your apartment building. Hiro's arms wrapped around your neck.

"You're my 4th favorite hero" he kissed your cheek smiling.

"Wow fourth who replaced me" he giggled into your neck as you walked towards the building.

"My first is Deku. Todoroki looks cool. And my third is Hijack WE HAS THE SAME QUIRK CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT"

"That's awesome baby" not gonna lie at that moment you wanted to cry he picked his dad over you. "We are almost there-" you smiled but it dropped when a villain came running up towards the both of you.

Before you could even react you threw him to the side of you. When you did that the villain used it as an advantage to attack. He used his quirk to blast you, his shock waves blasted you 20 feet into a brick wall. You didn't have time to react because right as your head hit the brick wall black toon over your vision.

"Coming here first pro heroes Trieven and Lucky are down. Pro hero Blue-Bolt is severely injured, no one can receive medical until the villain is down.

"Mommy?" Hiro wiped his eyes off, debris was flying over. He finally found his mom, red liquid was down her face and came out of her ears. "There you are mommy there's a bad guy we have to go" he shook her shoulder her head fell limp towards the side. "Mommy wake up." He shook her harder and her body fell towards the side. Hiro sobbed hugging his mom the mean villain hurt her.

"Any pro heroes need to come fast there's a child on the scene" the news reporters zoomed in on the sobbing child too afraid to step in.

The child stood up, his fist was closed and all he felt was anger. He ran towards the villain and hit him with a small bolt of lightning.

'Go... to jail leave me and mommy alone' he directed the villain. The villain instantly turned around walking towards the jail. Hiro ran back to his mom.

"Help!" He screamed wiping his eyes wondering why they were just watching. Pro heroes finally arrived at the scene.

Chaos, y/ns boss landed right next to her.

"Hiro can you be a good boy and go to another hero." He nodded and walked off sobbing. "God y/n what happened" he checked your pulse and it was very weak.

A bunch of paramedics gathered around you since you were the most injured. They carefully moved your body on a stretcher and raced to the hospital. Chaos was gonna ride but he knew you would kill him for leaving Hiro alone.

"You did good kid. The villain is in Custody now" chaos picked Hiro up, as he sobbed in his neck.

Denki Kaminari POV

Denki was eating a hamburger, when He started to hear his friend's blabbering about something.

"I hope she doesn't die she looked really bad, being a hero is scary," Kirishima said chopping on his chicken.

"Who?" He started to get caught up in the drama.

Currently, Denki, Kirishima, Mina, Sero, Deku, shinso, and bakugo were eating their lunches in the meeting room.

"Remember Y/n L/n Shinso's ex" that caught shinsos attention he was confused when people brought up his name.

"Yeah" I took another bite of my burger hopefully the secret didn't come out.

"She got injured badly. It's horrible" Mina sighed pushing back her lunch rewatching the video.

"It's all clickbait she's probably relaxing right now" Mina shook her head and showed the video to the whole table.

Everyone's heart dropped watching the video. Shinso turned his head to stop watching it when he saw blood leaking out her ears. Denki immediately stood up grabbing his phone and dialing coras's number.

"I-I saw" she was obviously crying. Denki was stunned.

"Where is she, where is Hiro" he slammed open the door.

"Hiro is with Chaos. Fuck I shouldn't have left I can't get there until tomorrow."

"I'll get a ticket. Mom had back surgery so she's not able to go call chaos and tell him to stay with hiro" she agreed, Denki hung up calling his second mom.

"Hello, Denki is everything alright?"

"Mom. Y/n got hurt real bad. Please stay away from the tv or the internet I don't want you to see it. I'm flying out today" there was silence on the other end.

"I can meet with my doctors to see if I can-" Denki cut her off saying no.

"I'll call you when I'm there mom" he hadn't noticed he had torn down his face.

"Thank you, Denki I don't know what I would do without you. I love you" she mumbled the last part hanging up.

"What's wrong" a monotone voice made Denki almost jump five feet up in the air. "Why are you leaving for America?" shoto asked.

"Because y/n got hurt and her mom can't be there," Denki said holding his heart.

"Or... y/n had a secret love child with you and that's why you're in a rush. I saw that child that was next to her"

"Okay, Todoroki you are way off that's not my kid. Why would you think that, I don't even have blue hair"

"Blue hair? So y/n had a secret love child with Shinso but he doesn't know cause he isn't worrying"

"Spot on.. I mean NO" shoto had a smirk finally figuring a secret love child scenario out. There goes a mark off his bucket list.

"It's okay her secret is safe with me. Whenever you see her tell her I wish her the best" shoto turned around walking.

Denki just ignored the fact that the secret was just told and searched up soon planes to America the closest one was in 2 hours. He booked it and ran home.