24-

The next morning

Y/n wished she woke up to the sound of birds singing, the sun slightly shining onto her, and Hitoshi tightly hugging onto her. Well the last part did happen.

A loud phone rung waking y/n and Hitoshi awake. She was in Hitoshi's arms half asleep listening to the phone ring. She felt Hitoshi arm reach over to the phone, answering it without looking who it was.

"Hello." His deep morning voice rung deep through your head. "It's for you" y/n groaned sticking out her hand and grabbing the phone.

"What." she squinted her eyes feeling tired. "I don't even wanna comment about who I just heard. Anyways umm something... I guess happened" she sat up hearing his guilty voice. Now that she was sitting up she could hear loud sobbings in the background.

"Denki what happened?" She asked walking to the bathroom. "So I flipped on my bed-"

"Please don't tell me you broke your neck" y/n said worriedly. "No not exactly, I guess Hiro saw me do it and he wanted to try it. He did it but he flipped off the bed instead of on the bed and his arm broke his fall..."

"Denki kaminari I'm gonna kill you. Is that him crying in the background." Y/n groaned walking out the bathroom and putting on her underwear.

"Yeah he won't stop I think it's broken. We are at the hospital but there's a big line so they can't admit him yet. A bunch of people are looking at me."

"Send me your location I'll be there in a minute." She threw on her sweatpants hanging up. "What happened?" Hitoshi asked yawning.

"It's an emergency I have to go" y/n said struggling to put her shirt on not answering his question. "Are we gonna talk about last night?" he pushed the covers up so that it'll cover his chest.

"I'll come by to talk later. Bye Hitoshi" she said putting her hair up. "Do you want me to drive you somewhere"

"I'll run." She commented rolling her sleeves up. "Your gonna run." He laughed.

"Why are you laughing- you know what bye I have to go" she walked out the apartment locking the door behind her. "10 minutes away... I got this"

5 minutes later

Y/n was panting, hands on her knees walking up to the entry of the hospital. It was so cold outside that she wasn't sweating. She walked in the hospital entering the waiting room and she automatically spotted her sobbing child.
The stares from everyone made her want to cuss everyone out.

She walked up too then instantly holding Hiros face and kissing his cheek. "Which arm is it?" She asked denki as hiro sobbed rubbing his face against her hand.

"Right one" Denki said pointing to the arm. Y/n picked up the sobbing child being mindful about his right arm. She rubbed his back whispering soothing words to him.

After 8 minutes Hiro stopped crying, his head was pushed into Y/n neck. She felt the once wet tears on her shoulder. "Is he sleeping?" She whispered turning him towards denki.

"Yes, how'd you do that?!" He whispered shocked. "Mom power" she said making a fake explosion sound.

"I already put his name down for a appointment" he whispered looking down at him. "Can you ask the wait time" she asked looking up at him. He nodded standing up and walked to the line.

"Thank god. That poor kid with such a young mother doesn't know what she's doing. Keep your kid quiet this time" Y/n slowly turned her head towards a old women with a sour look on her face.

"Shut the fuck up. I might be young but I'm a damn good mother, my kid isn't a poor kid he hurt himself and is in pain. I've work hard for the both of us so go stick that cane up your as-"