4-

Right as Denki got off his flight the pro hero Chaos walked up to him. Hiro's face was still squished between his neck.

"Hiro it's me I'm here" Denki tried his best to smile despite the hard pain on his chest thinking about his best friend.

"U-uncle de-Denki?" Chaos let down the child as hiro ran to kaminari and latched his around kaminari only reaching his waist.

"Hi buddy" kaminari picked him up hugging him.

"Where's mommy? I want my mommy she had a boo-boo" he wiped the tears off his face.

"She's gonna be okay, chaos did he sleep last night," Denki asked seeing hiros droopy eyes.

"No, he refused to sleep or eat" chaos sighed. It was currently 1am, Denki put hiro in his booster seat and chaos started to drive towards the hospital. "I'll wait in here, it's probably not a good idea for him to see her like that."

"Thank you I might take a while" Denki ran inside. "Hello, do you have y/n l/n here?" The nurse looked through her papers and nodded.

"I'm assuming you're family" Denki nodded and bit his fingers nervously. "Ms.l/n just had her second neurosurgery. She's not showing any signs of brain dead so far, so that's good. Ms. L/n is in the ICU and is on life support until her body can start functioning properly." Denki's heart dropped, he knew it was bad but this is worse than what he expected.

"Can I see her... please" the nurse looked up at Denki, tears streamed down his eyes.

"Visiting hours are over but I'll let you go she's in unit 5," the nurse said.

Denki walked down the halls, his hands were clutching his pants. He was nervous, scared, and sad.

He mentally prepared himself to see you when he walked through the door. Your head was wrapped and a tube was down your throat. Denki immediately sat on the chair and held your hand.

"Hey lightning twin, I'm sorry for coming so late" Denki cried. "You better not awol me. I'm not ready to become an actual godfather or for you to leave me" he wiped his tears away. "I was so scared, you really terrified everyone. Hiro saved everyone, I'm proud of him. He finally used his quirk for good and not cookies" Denki laughter through his tears. "Mom couldn't fly out cause of that surgery she really wanted to be here"

Denki sat in silence holding your hand. His eyes were red now. "I have to go he's waiting for me. I'll see you tomorrow" denki bent down and kissed your cheek.

When denki went outside chaos was sleeping in the drivers seat, while hiro stared out the window.

"Wake up I'll drive you to your house" chaos rubbed his eyes jumping up.

"My work place is 10 minutes away I'll drive" denki got in the passenger seat and chaos began to drive. The whole car ride was silent.

"Bye kaminari," chaos said dropping the keys in denkis hand. Denki climbed in the front seat and started to drive towards the apartment.

Once they finally got there denki helped hiro out his car seat. "You hungry? Tired? Do you want anything" hiro ignored denki and laid his head on denkis chest. "I'm gonna run you a bath and maybe that can help you sleep" he laid the speechless child on the couch and went into the bathroom.

Denki went into Hiros room pulling out a cat onesie and underwear. Denki carried hiro to the bathroom and took off his dirty clothes. He had a scrapped knee from when y/n pushed him out of the way so he wouldn't get hurt.

After the bath denki changed him into a car onesie and put the hood on him. "You look adorable let's try to sleep now" denki laid him into his bed putting covers over him.

"Don't leave" his strained said. He moved and patted a spot next to him.

"I won't." Denki half smiled and laid next to hiro. Holding him tight. After some time hiro finally fell asleep.