39

"Daddy! Daddy!" The 9 year old ran outside jumping on his father.

Hitoshi wiped the sweat off his face, "Hey bud. How's it looking so far."

"Super cool! I can't wait to play in it." Hiro looked up at the new tree house and play area.

"How's mama doing?" Hitoshi asked chugging down a water. It's almost unbearable to be outside.

"Oh yeah! I forgot mama told me to go get you." Hiro said hitting his head. "She said she wasn't feeling well her tummy hurt a lot."

Hitoshi's eyes opened wildly, as he rushed inside. "Hey. Y/n! Are you okay."

He stopped his running seeing a beautiful women waddling towards him, she usual reminds him of a penguin but that information will be carried to his grave.

"Yes I'm fine. You should know by now Hiro is over dramatic." She rolled her eyes.

Hitoshi placed his hand on her lower back helping her towards the couch. "She's kicking again?" He lifted her shirt.

"Like a fucking soccer player." She groaned holding her stomach.

"Maybe we should get you to the hospital. Is it the kicks that hurt or are you having contractions." Hitoshi kneeled beside her rubbing her belly.

She groaned gripping the sofa, "Shut up its not time."

"Mama you should listen to Daddy. Whenever I don't feel well you force me to go to the doctors." Hiro sat on the couch.

"Good job Hiro." Hitoshi and Hiro did there little handshake before turning serious.

"I'm the mom of the house." Y/n pulled herself up using the couch. "I'll go to the doctors when I say." She shuffles towards the stairs taking a deep breath.

"I'm coming don't go up those stairs." Hitoshi walked faster.

"That was a one time thing. I just want this thing out I can't see my feet anymore and my ankles."

Hitoshi kissed her cheek patting down the hairs that decided to not stay in order. "Love thank you so much for carrying her. You've only got a week before the due date and I'm so proud." He whispered praises in her ear while helping her up the stairs.

Y/n bursted out in tears sobbing. "Your so romantic." She cried on the stairs.

"Come on love let's get you to bed." Hitoshi breathed helping her up since her knees gave up.

Y/n wiped her eyes as Hitoshi helped her up. "Can you and Hiroto come too?" Y/n asked taking a step at a time.

"Of course." Hitoshi sighed of relief once Y/n finally made it up the stairs and into. "Hiroto let's go watch a movie with Mama."

Hiroto jumped on the bed inbetween the married couple.

"I love both of y'all so much." Y/n said with tears streaming down her face, never in a million years could those tears be anything but happy.

"We love you too." They both responded.

After 10 minutes Hiroto was already passed out. Y/n was moving around uncomfortably.

"Baby. I know you're gonna be pissed but we're going to the hospital today." Hitoshi whispered slowly getting out of bed.

"What!? Why. I don't want to go." She whispered yelled. There's really no need Hiroto is one of the worlds most heavy sleeper.

"Every 9 minutes you either groan in pain or move. There's no harm in checking and plus I already called Denki."

Hitoshi grabbed her slippers and slid them on her swollen feet. "We live pretty far from the hospital baby." He kissed her forehead. "I just want to make sure my loves are fine."

"Fine." She shuffled out of bed. "Let me go pee first."

"I'm taking the bags to the car just in case." He responded going down the stairs.

As soon as Hitoshi comes back inside their house he sees Y/n in a dress wobbling down the stairs.

"That dress looks beautiful on you dear." Hitoshi smirked seeing his wife waddle.

"Let's go turns out you were right I guess. But I want to stop by Macdonalds first." He instantly froze.

"What?" He spoke quietly too stunned.

"My water broke hurry let's go im starving." She held his hand walking towards the front door.

"The baby is coming." He repeated to himself shocked.

"McDonald's. You know they don't let you eat for like a year so let's hurry before I get in too much pain."

Hitoshi smiled turning his wife around. "I love you." He pulled her in a kiss which lasted quite a while.

"Gross my child eyes." Denki gasped pulling up in his sports car.

...

(Sadly this is the last chapter. Thanks for all the support❤️❤️)