35

Hitoshi

"Morning dad." Hitoshi said walking down the hall with his pajamas on. Quick to make a pot of coffee. "What's going on why does everyone seem so... depressed?"

Hitoshi asked looking at the sad fest. "Nothing." everyone quickly replied.

"Then why aren't yall at work?" He asked slowly drinking the steaming coffee.

"Because-" Aizawa started but instantly stopped as Yamada bursted out in tears. Yamada quickly went upstairs and Aizawa followed not long behind.

"Eri are they fighting?" Hitoshi bent down to meet his 13 year old sisters height.

"No. They'll tell you soon." she sighed walking towards her room.

Hitoshi was never a patient person, he needed to find what was making his family so damn depressed.

"Dad, Pops." I knocked on my father's door nervous. It must be bad if they don't tell me.

"Come in" Dad said. When I walked in Pops was whining as Dad forced him to do push-ups. It's a tradition in the family, if someone is crying or upset they have to do push-ups to make them distracted.

"What's going on." I crossed my arms glaring at my fathers. I hate it when they keep secrets from me.

"Hitoshi, come sit" Dad said. I slowly walked over and sat on my father's bed.

"Did grandma die?" Both of my father's faces gasped.

"Of course she's not dead don't say that Hitoshi Aizawa" Pops said flicking my forehead.

This has to be serious the last time I've seen Pops cry was when I moved out.

"Hitoshi remember when you were a little asshole." Dad said crossing his arms.

"Uhh yeah? But you always call me an asshole so be a bit more specific"

"Last year of high school" I instantly cringed that's my worst year of my life.

"What does that have to do with everyone being sad?"

"Hitoshi, you... well remember how you, me and your dad had an important talk about having safe sex" my face instantly turned red, I'm way too old for this.

"Well you obviously didn't listen" Dad replied with a scowl.

"I don't know how you found out or how it's any of your concern, but it only happened 3 times. I'm sorry but sometimes you just go-" I got cut off by my Pop gagging.

"Well since your so smart, do you know what happens when sperm gets into a woman" Dad crossed his arms, he looks angry.

"Yeah I'm not dumb, they get pregnant. That's why I supply the women with something called plan B."

"Besides the point that your going to the doctors for an std test. I'm gonna get straight to the point. You remember your high school sweetheart"

"Y/n? Is she okay? What happened" I quickly asked is this why everyone was sad?

"She was pregnant. You got her pregnant."

"Y/n terminated the pregnancy before I had a chance to know. Is that what y'all were sad about?"

"Im not gonna keep on hinting. Y/n had a child, your child. The child was staying with us while Y/n did a mission in Hosu. Then while the child was taken hostage at school and we cant find them."

"We know this is a lot Hitoshi, but we need your help."

To many thoughts are going through my head. I have a child but they're gone. God Y/n, that's what she tried to tell me. I stand up quickly feeling sickness flow itself through my whole body. I want to move, leave the room, but I can't it feels as if I'm frozen.

"Yamada-" I hear my father's voice but my mind is simply blank.

I feel myself being pulled back down to the bed, and dad quickly hands me a trashcan before I throw up.

All I can feel are my shaky hands as the trashcan drops. I feel my dad help me stand up.

"Come on Shinso, you need to get in the bath." I look down to see throw up on my shirt, gross.

"Im so sorry dad" I muttered taking off my shirt.

"There's nothing to apologize to me for, we were all irresponsible as teenagers. You couldn't have known that
Y/n had your child."

"Can you tell me more about them?" I looked up at my father.

"I'm trying to respect Y/n, she should be telling you all of this" my father said turning off the bath water.

I nodded, soon my father walked away leaving me to wonder.

Why did I break up with her?...

Why couldn't I've seen the signs?...

Did she hate me? I would hate me...

Is my child alive?...

God I'm such a disappointment.

I need to see her.

I should've stayed an honorable man and carried out long-distance. She's had to raise my kid for 5 years without assistance.

Should I be upset?

Why wouldn't she tell me?

"Hitoshi you alright in there." I heard my dad knocking on the door. How long has it been?

"Yea." I unplugged the drain. I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked out of my parent's bathroom.

They were both on their bed starting at me, which gave me major deja vu. To the time when Pops and Dad didn't trust me to take baths in my bathroom.

"Hitoshi are you feeling okay?" Pops asked standing up, I quickly nodded wanting to dismiss their worries.

"I'll be fine."

Y/N

I pace around the room spam calling Denki. Where is he? He hasn't answered in 5 hours. His dumbass is probably asleep.

I walked around looking for Hiro but there's no signs.

I will get my son back.

My hands are shaky as I picked up Hiro's toy off the ground. I wiped the several tears starting to pool put of my eyes once I hear a knock on my door.

Immediately I opened the door hoping it'll be someone willing to bargain for my son.

I looked up to see teary eyes like mine.

"I'm so sorry"