8-

"Does this match?" Denki asked hiro pulling on his Jean jacket. "Whats matching?" Hiro said confused about what that even meant.

"Never mind... let's get you to school you're gonna be late" denki put a beanie on hiros hair then grabbed his hand while they walked down the stairs. "Do you like this school? It's your 3 day"

"Yes, the teachers are more nice. My other teachers made us use umm- com-puer?" Hiro said scratching the back of his neck.

"Computers. You have any friends?" The school wasn't too far away from Fatgum agency.

"No but that's okay I have you" hiro said smiling, today was one of his good days.

"I'll pick you up today, your grandmother is going to visit- someone." She was gonna visit y/n at the hospital, but denki didn't want to ruin hiros day.

"Okay! Do you ever go on missions?" The school was now in there sight and little kids where slowly walking in.

"Of course I'm charge bolt the most awesomeness hero duh" hiro giggled at his words. "Look I can too be charge bolt"

Hiro shot lightning out of both of his hands, the bolt going out of control and circling over both of them. Denki grabbed hiros hand trying to stop the lighting, but the lightning hit him. He was stuck standing still under mind control.

"Uncle denki? I'm sorry please be mad" hiro took him out of mind control.

"Hiro was I just under mind control?" Denki asked unsure.

"I'm sorry it was an accident I promise" he pleaded towards denki.

"It's alright I'm not mad you just can't use your quirk like that, okay bud" denki bent down to hug him and hiro buried his head into denkis neck. "Okay hiro it's time to go to school be good" he smiled patting his head. Hiro nodded itching his hair under the beanie. "Please keep it on hiro it's... umm... stylish?"

Hiro nodded his head and put his hands in his pocket walking towards the building. "Don't cry denki this would be your third time crying" denki reminding himself seeing hiro walk into the school doors being greeted by Sensei's.

"Shitty face stop. Is that denki crying?" Bakugo, Mina, and kirishima were walking to their work agency's because they all live close.

"Omg I've never seen him cry" Mina said gasping, denki turned around wiping his eyes to see three shocked people.

"Ah dunce face are you crying seeing kids go to school" Bakugo snickered.

"Guys I'm gonna be late I had to be early today bye" Mina waved bolting off.

"How many days have he been going to school?" Denki talked to kirishima since they went to the same agency.

"Wait dunce face your crying cause hiro went to school" bakugo laughed holding his stomach.

"Leave him alone Bakubro he's a sensitive man. Come on denki we have to leave" denki wiped his eyes and walked with them. "I'm not sensitive"

"Yeah right" bakugo rolled his eyes. "Don't you need to wear jeans for your agency Bakugo" denki said now laughing.

"SHUT UP ILL KILL YOU" good thing that jeanist changed the dress code for his interns.