21-

tw- SA/RPE

"Yeah I'm fine I just want to get my-" y/n looked down to realize her legs were shaking and they barely felt usable. She fell into the guy's chest.

"Come on pretty girl " he held her pursing her in the alleyway. "W-wh-what hap-happen" she tried to push out of the guys hold but she couldn't feel her arms.

"It's okay I'll be quick, pretty girl" he stroked her face. "No-no stop" she said realizing what was going on. He laughed squeezing her boob and trailing his arm up her leg.

"I'll-I'll pay ple-please don't" y/n tried to move but her body wouldn't let her everything felt useless. He grabbed her throat tightly. "Stop whining little girl I already told you I'll be quick"

Y/n held her breath before using a large amount of her power. Sending it bursting through the air, She tried to flash it to get someone's attention. She turned her eyes to the side seeing the guy passed out.

Her vision darkened she couldn't tell if it was from the drug that the sicko slipped in her drink or the overuse of her quirk. She eventually slipped from consciousness.

Hitoshi Shinso pov

He was craving something... a burrito. Which is why he ended up 12am at a taco truck. He simply couldn't sleep sitting on a bench in the freezing cold eating his hot burrito. That was until he saw a streak of lightning, but it wasn't normal.

When Hitoshi was stuck in his foster house bored, him and his girlfriend picked up on a small hobby. Morse code something that all heros should learn, but they don't which is stupid They used to send cute messages through tapping on the tables. Which is the only reason why he was able to tell that this person was in trouble.

Hitoshi started walking faster towards the blinking lightning when it stopped. When he finally started putting the pieces together he ran, he ran as fast as he could. The lightning... the Morse code. Even if it wasn't Y/n someone was in danger. When he stopped in a alleyway his heart dropped. Y/n was passed out while a dirty man was next to her. He could also see tear marks on her face.

He immediately walked over to y/n checking her pulse. It wasn't as strong as it used to be. The nights Y/n used to be at his house he'd check her pulse while she was sleeping to make sure she's okay. He scooped up the girl in his arms before calling the police and leaving the scene.

"Y/n? Wake up" he pressed on her face trying to push her awake. One of his arms was holding her body while the other was supporting her limp head. "What did that creep do" he angled her face up to see a faded choking bruise appearing.

Once he finally got to his apartment he laid her down on his bed. He left the room grabbing his phone and looking to see if he had Denkis number. He knew they were friends...or lovers which he totally didn't care about.

Hitoshi stopped scrolling through his phone to find a contact when he heard choking sounds. He ran into his room immediately propping y/n up throw up spilled all over her.

"Shit." He moved her to the side and ran to the bathroom turning on the bath. When he came  back y/n was still sleeping but was now making groaning noises. "Y/n I have to undress you, you have throw up all over your dress" Hitoshi warned before taking off her dress and undergarments. He then picked her up and set her in the bathtub.

"I'm sorry y/n for whatever happened" he said squeezing his body wash on a rag and washing her body. "That sicko is probably in jail right now"

After Hitoshi finished bathing her, he grabbed a warm towel and laid her on the couch while he changed the sheets. Hitoshi then changed her into a pair of boxers and one of his cats t-shirts.

She was mumbling in her sleep when Hitoshi laid her down in bed covering her with the blanket. He sat on the other side of the bed. Hitoshi didn't know if it was the exhaustion or Y/n but for the first time in a long time he slept peacefully.