27-

Hitoshi's pov

"She's missing" the words swarmed my head. I should've not let her step a foot in that house.

"Y/N" I scream looking for her, no one is looking for her. They think her dad killed her. I know it's not true... it can't be.

This is my second day looking for her I need her, she can't be dead. I've wanted to look for her last night but it was too dark. Why isn't anyone looking anymore? Her mother is in the hospital and can't leave to look for her child. This world is too cruel.

"Y/N" I screamed for the hundredth time, my throat is so sore. She must be so scared, this is the first time I've cared for someone this much I can't lose her.

My head twitched to the side hearing a moving sound. I walked closer to the sound hearing a more distinct sound of sniffling. It was her.

"Y/N" I dropped to my knees, picking up her head from the ground. She had a red bruise on her neck and debris all over her face. Her eyes were closed and her body was shaking.

"Wake up. Please wake up. HELP SOMEONE" I panicked holding her. I quickly took off my jacket and put it over her frail body.

"It's okay I'm here now" I hugged her trying to provide warmth. She needs to go to the hospital... what if she's hurt.

I looked around for help before picking her up and started rushing out the of woods. My eyes looked down at her head that fell limp. I stopped adjusting her in my arms so that her head was on my shoulder.

As I looked down at her, I realized her true beauty. Of course, I've always have known she was beautiful inside and out, who wouldn't shes practically a walking goddess. I know I'm young but I wanna marry this girl someday, she'll never be hurt under my protection.

Once we made it out of the woods I started to walk towards my house. Where else should I go, now here I am holding my passed-out girlfriend? How did my life ever get so fucked up?

My foster parents are never home, so I'm not shocked to see the empty driveway. I quickly opened the door, ran up to my room, and laid the prettiest girl on my bed.

I covered her up with my blanket before looking for my phone. I know she's always been scared of hospitals, they always make her anxiety worse.

All of a sudden, Y/n eyes shot upright, and her lips start to quiver. It takes me a few seconds to calm down because honestly, that scared the living hell out of me.

"Hey... I'm here don't worry it's me. Your safe" I whispered, trying to comfort her and all the ways possible.

"Hi-Hitoshi?" she says barely loud enough for me to hear her voice.

For a few minutes, everything was so still, no one talked, we just gazed at each other, in her eyes, they were filled with pain, regret, grief.

"I was so scared" she admitted breaking down.

I held her.
She cried so hard.
It broke me.

She whispered everything that happened as she needed it to get off her chest. Never in my life have I wanted vengeance for anyone but myself, because I've always wanted to be a hero, but I swear I was urged to kill this monster.