20-

Y/n pov

Red, Pink, or Sage... it's freezing outside why would I wear a dress. But they are long sleeve so I guess it's alright. I don't think Sage would match me-. I jumped out of my thoughts as someone pounded on my door.

"Hello?" I bit the inside of my cheek hoping I wasn't getting robbed. "Y/N ITS US" I opened the door to see Jirou, Mina, Uraraka and Momo were at the door.

"Hey guys! You scared the hell out of me. Don't tell me I'm late I haven't even got dressed."

"Don't worry we are here to help you!" Uraraka smiled. "Thank y'all I needed some help, sorry it's kinda messy in here" I said kicking the toys away from the door. Hiro just loves to play with his toys in the most important areas.

"I have a little cousin too they throw there toys everywhere" Momo laughed following me towards my bedroom.

"Yeah well my son likes to do the same" Y/n scratched the back of her neck nervously as Uraraka, Jirou, Tsu, and Momo gasped.

"What! Are you joking." Jirou said shocked. "No he's 5 his name is Hiro" Y/n smiled looking through her dresses.

"HES ADORABLE AND SO SWEET" Mina jumped up and down but then gasped. "THIS ONE" she held up a white long sleeve dress. The dress was cut short and had a slit at the bottom. It also had a triangle shaped cut that would complement my breast area.

"Uh I don't know it's a little... showy for me" everyone other than Mina was still shocked processing everything.

"I think it'll look good on you Y/n!" Uraraka smiled. "I'll try it on real quick" I grabbed the dress and went to my bathroom.

"Eh guys it's too showy pick out another one?" Mina opened the door smiling. "This is the one Y/n get your shoes on we are leaving and there's nothing you can do" she walked to
my closet handing me a pair of black heals.

"Okay I'm putting trust in y'all. Only because y'all all look like models on a runway."

"Have you seen yourself" Momo said spinning her finger so that you'll turn around. "Let's go out tonight and find you a boyfriend" Uraraka cheered.

"Are y'all ready?" Asked Tsu, she was wearing a beautiful green dress.

"Yes whose driving?" I asked pulling down my dress and putting earrings in her ear. "I am!" Momo smiled holding up her car keys.

Once they arrived at the club the music was heard from outside. "LETS DANCCEEEE" Mina jumped up and down.

"Imma need a shot before" I scratched my arm nervously. Jirou nodded and dragged everyone to the bar area.

The club/bar was pretty big. There was a bar next to the dance floor which had a ton of people, but the other one was next to the door and didn't have many people.

"We'll take 3 shots" Momo, Tsu and Uraraka aren't big drinkers. "Coming up"

"Also I wanna start a tab just put them on there" the bartender nodded his head pouring the shots.

"Thanks Y/n!!" Jirou and Mina said. Just then the boys walked in. Kirishima, Sero, Bakugo, Denki, and surprisingly Midoriya.

"Hey Y/n!" Denki jumped up behind me while I  was downing my shot causing me to jump.

"DENKI WTH you scared the living shit out of me" I rolled my eyes flicking his forehead. Deku spun Uraraka around her whole body went red.

"W-what? Babe I thought you were supposed to be at work?" Uraraka kissed his cheek.

"I was but I got off early. I thought I should surprise you" he smiled. Sero hugged Mina.

"Woah! When did y'all all start dating" I asked Mina looked down nervously.