29-

"Hey girl, just checking in to see if everything is alright? Call me back. You better not be doing anything unholy" Denki said ending his voicemail.

He couldn't shake that he had a bad feeling,
Y/n always responds. Maybe Shinso freaked out and hurt her... No, he wouldn't.

"Uncle where's mommy" Hiro rolled on his stomach facing Denki.

"Uh, I don't- at work. Yep, she's at work" Denki said trying to lie. Hiro looked at him tilting his head.

"Ok," Hiro said not believing a word Denki said. "Can I play phone?"

"Are you hungry?" Denki asked handing Hiro his phone. Hiro nodded his head jumping on the couch.

Denki didn't know how to cook well, but he can make really good rice balls. While Denki was distracted cooking, Hiro called someone.

"Why are you calling me Denki" the grouchy voice spoke. "Is this Papa Zawa? I think I got wrong sorry"

"Hiro? Is everything okay" Aizawa said sitting up hearing Hiro's voice.

"Oh, this is Papa Zawa!" Hiro said excitedly. "I miss you and mommy not home. I don't know where she is"

"You alone?" Aizawa asked getting concerned.

"Yep all alone on couch I got uncle's phone so I can call you," Hiro said proudly swishing his feet.

"Where are you?" Aizawa asked getting up. He knew Y/n wouldn't leave Hiro alone so something bad must've happened.

"Home. I gotta go, Papa LOBE U" Hiro hung up while jumping off the couch. "HIROTO!" Denki yelled.

"Yes?" Hiro walked to the kitchen. "Can I have my phone back" Denki responded looking down at the five-year-old.

"Do you want to watch tv? I need to make a call" Hiro nodded his head sitting on the carpet while Denki turned on his favorite show.

"Hiroto stay here okay" Denki said strictly. Hiro nodded his head hearing how serious he was something bad was happening...

"Hello" the deep voice said on the phone. Denki sighed, he didn't like talking to someone who hurt his bestie but he's worried.

"Is Y/n with you?" Denki asked getting straight to the point. He heard nothing on the other side of the phone. 'Oh god did he kill her' Denki thought.

"No she-she left after telling me she killed my kid or what would've been my kid. Crazy right I could've been a father if that bitch told me" Shinso slurred, laughing a little.

"What are you talking about. Shinso are you drunk?" Denki said confused. 'Wait. She's not with him?'

"She ran I tried- I always loved her. But now I hate her. She ran out of my apartment I hope her father didn't get her" Shinso said with sarcasm dropping the glass bottle.

"Who even is her dad she never told me- who was that" Denki said out loud freezing.

In Denki's brain so many things were happening he couldn't focus on one thing. He was so confused that he didn't hear the grown man's voice in his best friend's living room.

"OH SHIT HIROTO" Denki dropped his phone running ready to attack. He turned the corner and dropped to the floor screaming. "You scared the absolute SHIT OUT OF ME." Denki held his heart getting up.

There stood Aizawa holding Hiro with an amused face. "Have you learned nothing in the years I taught you?" Aizawa said with disappointment.

"I have- wait what are you doing here," Denki asked. Aizawa couldn't help but half-smile as Hiro wrapped his arms around his neck clinging on to him.

"Hiro said he missed me" Aizawa lied, he'd have to teach Hiro about emergencies calls.

"You never come when I say I miss you Mr. Aizawa... can I call you Papa Z-"

"Never in a million do I ever want to hear you call me that." Aizawa said in a deep tone which always scared Denki.

"Fine I won't but can you take Hiro it's kinda an emergency," Denki asked rubbing his temple. Where's Y/n?

"Hiro go pack an overnight bag okay bud" Aizawa bent down so that Hiro could reach the ground.

As Denki and Aizawa talked about how Y/n was missing. Hiro stumbled into his mother's room grabbing his stuffed animal, he heard someone talking on the floor.

"Hello?" Hiro walked toward the phone and it went silent. "Knock knock who's there? Not me because I'm about to go to Papa Zawa and Pops house" Hiro laughed at his joke through the phone.

"Hey, why aren't you laughing mommy told me if someone doesn't laugh at a joke there stuck up" Hiro crossed his arms.

"Who are you kid?" The voice said suddenly afraid to speak.

"I'm Hiroto L/n I forgot my middle name though who are you?"

Saying that Shinso's heart dropped was an understatement.

"L/n? And in Y/n L/n?" Shinso asked barely speaking too many thoughts were rushing through his head.

"Sorry Mr. tranger but I gotta go to my Papa Zawa's house. Bye-bye!" Hiro hung up. Hiro held his bag that he'd put one stuff animal in and walked out of his mother's room.

"I'm gonna go look for her. If I don't find her today I'll call out for backup" Denki said.

"All done packing" Hiro smiled, Denki looked inside his bag knowing that he didn't pack anything.

"Your gonna need more than Pogo" Denki smiled messing with his hair.

"Hey meany," Hiro said trying to get the multiple locks of indigo hair out his face.

"Damn he really is an exact replica of Hitoshi"

(Why are books so expensive I just bought 60 dollars worth of books #brokegirl Anyways goodnight peeps)