37

We are so close.
Hang on a little while longer love, I'll be there.

I repeated to myself.

"How do you feel about this," I said turning towards Hitoshi. During our past relationship I found that Hitoshi was the master at keeping his feeling to himself.

He gripped the steering wheel taking a deep breath. "Let's talk about it later, after we save him."

Somehow him saying that makes things worse but I nodded my head telling him to turn every once while. My anxiousness grew heavier each minute that went by.

"Turn left!" I pointed and Hitoshi quickly turned making me crash into him. "Sorry"

I grab my bag putting on my mask, gloves and watch. My watch warns me when I start to overuse my quirk.

As soon as Hitoshi parks I almost fly out the car, and I would've ran right into the building if Hitoshi didn't lock the doors.

"We need a plan." He pulled me back. "Think if we run in there and we get outnumbered we're screwed."

I took a deep breath closing my eyes, "What's your idea?"

The plan we ended up making could is either 50% 50%, we didn't have enough time to make a more visible plan. It's now or never and I'm not waiting another day.

I first used my electric quirk to fire at an power line bringing it down. While we both hid behind a bush.

A group of three came out 2 minutes later. Looking over at Hitoshi he nodded his head and jumped out tying them with his binding cloth.

Hitoshi pulled them behind the bush and tightened the bindings. They all froze in fear completely confused.

"Wheres the child." He glared at them. "If I have to ask again you will die."

"Wh- what child?" One responded stuttering.

Hitoshi smirked and the thugs eyes all turned white.

"Where is the child." He asked again.

"Down the stairs to the left." They all said in a trance.

"Is there anyone down there?" Hitoshi asked.

"No." They responded.

Without another word I ran leaving Hitoshi behind. There was one thought and one thought only in my mind. Hiroto.

After rushing downstairs I kicked open the first door I saw. I curse running out the room too the second door. It's was already opened, I felt my world spin seeing my son.

Was he alive?

I was frozen, I couldn't move no matter what. From the sight in front of me, that boy didn't look like my son.

My son had a beautiful smile. My son was always clean. My son eyes would light up the room.

I felt my hands tremble and soon my legs. If I were to find out my son was dead right now. I would not leave this place. I would also die here.

I felt a presence behind me. I knew it was Hitoshi, he wouldn't have let anyone enter. I heard his breathing pause, he walked in front of me going to boy.

The boy had indigo hair, like my son.
He was wearing the same clothes, as my son.
The boy had the same bracelet on, as my son.
The boy had a cast on, like my son.

The boy head was dripping in blood. The boys head was leaning back in a chair. The boy looked so hurt, or dead. He looked dead.

The boy was my son. It had to be. Suddenly I couldn't feel nothing, my heart felt numb, as my whole body. I was now on the floor and my vision was cloudy.

My hands were moving on their own, grabbing a knife that was swiftly hidden in my boot. A hand rested on mine trying hard to pull the knife away.

"Y/N! Listen." Hitoshi said shaking my body with his other hand.

I looked up at him for the last time. For I had no will to live. I heard mumbling from him but I couldn't make out words. I broke eye contact with my past lover before shocking him.

The knife felt light again. I took a deep breath and aimed it at me. Before I could stab myself, the knife became heavier.

"He's alive, just unconscious. Put down the knife." Hitoshi screamed.

"He's alive?" I asked through tears.

"Yes he's breathing. Put it down Y/n, please." He begged. My grip lessen as I look at my son who was now on the floor. "Atta girl." He sighed relieved.

Despite my shaky legs I sprinted towards Hiro. Hitoshi was right. He is alive his chest is moving.

I placed both my hands on his cold cheeks. I let out a loud sob. I didn't think I'd ever see my baby again.

"I'm here Hiro. I won't leave you again I promise." I looked down at him as my tears dripped on his bloody face.

Hitoshi sat beside me and although I haven't forgave him. I hugged him. He stilled for a second before wrapping his arms around me. I gripped his shirt crying on his chest.

Im glad he showed up. We stayed in this position what felt like forever. His shirt was probably stained with my tears, and more kept flowing out every time he rubbed my back.

The sounds of several footsteps entered the building and I shot up.

"It's most likely the hero's." Hitoshi reminded me. I nodded my head still on high alert.

The first one who came running in was Aizawa. He rushed next to his grandson with horror written all over his face.

"Get the paramedics." He commands. "Y'all two are in so much trouble."

He muttered out as the two men dressed in scrubs carried a small stretcher.

My heart hurts seeing Hiroto get dragged away. But he's okay. He's gonna live.