32

"I don't wanna go" Hiro crossed his arms staring at me with a flat face.

"Baby it's school what's wrong are people being mean?" he shook his head instantly laying his head on my shoulder.

"Sleep" he muttered tiredly. "You can't sleep all day bud" I patted his head as we approached the school.

Hiro pouted as you set him down. "Remember to be good" I kissed the top of his head. He stomped his way up the stairs not turning his head back.

I rolled my eyes walking to my agency. I love him but his sass is annoying.

Before I arrive at the agency I raised my hair in a high ponytail. Me and Bakugo have to go to Hosu because they need hero's to patrol due to their high crime rate and best jeanist ever so kindly signed us up.

"Finally I'll been waiting for you extra to arrive all day" Bakugo shouted sitting on an office chair.

"Don't lie you've been here for 8 minutes" Best Jeanist said looking at his watch. Bakugo 'tch' before we sat down taking orders from Best Jeanist.

"They're gonna be villains, contain them and do the paperwork. There's a hotel for y'all to stay at it's already paid for. If anything happens contact me" Best Jeanist turned around signaling that he was finished.

"That's it. I can do that in my sleep let's go extra" he stormed out the door and I followed behind him.

"Bakugo slow down we're both going to the train and it's not arriving at the station until 10 minutes" I panted running up to him.

"Give me a few minutes I didn't know we were gonna stay the night there" Bakugo slowed down hitting his face "you DUNCE WE ARE STAYING THERE FOR 3 DAYS. WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS BAG IS FOR"

"Three days! Damn it" Y/n scrolled quickly down her phone. Denki had night patrol today. Mom and her damn dogs, Hiro can't stay there. There's only one person left.

"Hey Mr.Aizawa" I said full of guilt he just had taken care of Hiro. Worst case I just won't go.

"Hello Y/n what do you want" he sounded like he has just woken up. "Wait don't you have class- not the point" Mr.Aizawa always came in late getting every last second of sleep.

"I know you just watched Hiroto, but something important came up and I have to go to Hosu for work so do you think you can watch him for three days. It's okay if you-"

"Y/n I already told you I want to take care of Hiro. He's my grandchild- God that makes me feel old." I sighed out of relief.

"Thank you so much Mr. Aizawa I'll pay you back I promise. The key to my apartment is under my mat if he needs anything"

"Pay me back by letting me see Hiro more." with that he hung up and I smiled happily. I'm glad I finally have people to help.

"Are you coming moron?" Bakugo said looking down at me. My mouth dropped noticing I don't have anything.

"Bakugo what am I gonna do I don't have any clothes" I whined as we walked to the station. There's no way I can make it back on time.

"I don't know why you're whining at me for. Just buy some, I can't believe I got stuck with a moron" I rolled my eyes stabbing my finger in his stomach giving him a little shock. Damn his abs are hard.

"STOP DOING THAT" he pushed your finger away. "I'm gonna blast you into space if you do that again"

"Okay okay no need to get tough" I laughed as he rolled his eyes. Our train got called and we both stepped on. I think I could see a slight smile on his face as he saw the train was almost completely empty.

"Finally I don't have to be surrounded by extras" Bakugo said throwing his bag on the seat and stretching his feet out.

"That's only because the crime rate in Hosu this isn't good Bakugo" I sat down across from him.

"Whatever I'm taking a nap don't bother me" he rolled his eyes putting his hood over his head... maybe if he keeps rolling his eyes he can find his brain- damn it y/n that was such a mom thing to say.

I move to the back so I don't bother Bakugo while I call Denki. "Heyyyy bestie me and Kirishima are getting sushi do you want to come with"

"I can't. Long story short. I'm going to Hosu till Thursday" I sighed, I'm so stupid Hiros gonna be piss... Riceball is currently at Denki's house since he had to get neutered and Denki was mad at me for letting them cut off his balls.

"WHAT HOSU? YOU KNOW THAT GOING THERE IS DANGEROUS" Denki screamed through the phone.

"I didn't know I was staying here for 3 days. Mr. Aizawa is gonna take care of Hiroto. Bakugo brought his clothes but I don't have anything.

"Oh... I'm feeling much better now." He said with a big breath of relief. "Uh why?"

"Because Bakugo's with you. You should've started with that" My eyebrows scrunched together in confusion. "Why does that matter. Is it because you think I can't handle villains"

"No I know you can handle villains. Bakugo won't let anything happen to you"

"Please he'd let me die before he got a scratch on his face" I laughed crossing my feet over.

"He'd never let you get hurt-" he stopped talking when Kirishima yelled at him. "Oh ha
Y/n gotta go love ya bestie be safe" he hung up after that. Denki is acting weird.

I'm freezing my balls off. There's only one person other than Bakugo and me on the train. It's a guy who's looking at me strangely. Yep not doing this again I sat down in my original spot.

Bakugo was passed out asleep. This may get me killed but I rather die from this than die from hypothermia. I reached over to Bakugo snatching his bag, he has to have a sweater in here. I need to switch to my winter hero costume cause I can't even sit straight from the amount of shivering I'm doing.

I smile pulling out a black sweatshirt. And pulling it over my head. It has 'king explosion murder' written on it with some explosions. He still likes that name even though we're grown-ups now.

I put the bag back where it was and closed my eyes falling into a deep sleep. "Wake up you brat. I'm about to leave you on the damn train"

I stirred seeing an explosive man hovering over me. "What time is it?" I yawned rubbing my eyes.

"Like I'd know. 0 battery piece of shit" Bakugo pointed to his dead phone. I groaned stretching before getting up. "Crap let's get going we have to patrol."

"That's what I've been trying to say" Bakugo rolled his eyes storming off the train. "What time do we start patrol" I asked Mr know it all.

"Maybe you should pay more- what the hell are you wearing" he turned to me looking dead at my- his sweatshirt.

"Uh I was cold" I started his face turned red in anger and sparks were flying out his hands. Oh. Shit. I take off running he runs behind me yelling curse words.

He used his quirk to catapult himself to kill me. While I made a lightning lasso thing. I'm gonna spider man my way out of this. While I was about to swing I heard an explosion behind me.

"Give it back" he said angrily. I rolled my eyes taking off the warm sweatshirt and handing it to him. "Thank you for letting me borrow it" I smiled.

After the whole ordeal, we walked to the hotel I was shivering and we were just walking in silence. We have a night shift today. "Here you dumb extra" Bakugo handed me the sweatshirt.

My mouth dropped there's no way in hell. The Katsuki Bakugo just did something nice. "I'm not gonna let you freeze to death. I'd like to beat you in a battle before you die."

"Thanks Bakugo but you'll never win"

(writers- is it just me or do y'all write so many random stories and leave them in your drafts? I have League of Babysitters, Until we met, Five more minutes, I was on crack writing those)