30-

It's so cold.

The first thought that came to my mind. I feel pebbles on me, why won't my body move. I feel so weak. I'm weak.

I've known it my whole life, I always run instead of facing the truth. Maybe if I didn't run my baby brother would be alive.

I turned my head it looks like it's getting dark outside. I'm completely drenched in rain. I want to give up, I'm exhausted.

As I finally gather the courage to sit up, the words of my once lover flood my head.

'YOU'RE JUST LIKE YOUR FATHER'

He is the only one who knows about him. The only one I trusted enough, I was so vulnerable.

'Oh god Hitoshi I really loved you'

He used it against me. He wanted to hurt me on purpose. It hurts fighting off my past. I need to get up. I need to go protect my son. But I'm too worn out, I'm breathing fast. I focused on all the good things in life, pushing away the bad. I can't make it in life if I'm weak, I have to push through the pain.

why did you hurt me to the point I'm broken Hitoshi Shinso?...

After a few minutes I think, I sit up. As much as I want to melt in the ground and cry as I suffocate I can't. I won't allow myself to.

It takes me approximately 10 minutes to stand up. My clothes are drenched in rain. I've always loved the rain it soothed me. But right at this moment, I hated it. I was freezing and the cold rain wasn't helping. Also, the fact I had no idea where I was and It was getting dark outside didn't help.

why am I so stupid.

I start walking I have no idea where I'm going but it's better than nowhere. The rain is pouring on me making it hard to see, I'm shivering, and it's dark. Is it weird I feel like this is a main character's angst moment?

I hate how everything went. I hate that I Hitoshi. But what I hate even more is that he doesn't know if my son's existence. At this point, I don't care if I'm being selfish if he went that low to hurt me, I won't trust him alone with my son.

I find myself grateful as I see lights of the city. My phone is probably broken due to the rain completely soaking it. The first building I see is a bar. The club I almost got attacked at... lovely.

I walk inside and I thank God they have a heater because I'm freezing. Now I need to ask for a charger. I walk into the bar area when my entire face turns red from embarrassment.

"Y/n?" it was the hot bartender, perfect. "Are you okay your soaked?" he said with a worried face.

"Hi Riko" I waved I didn't have enough energy to fake a smile. He bent down and handed me a hoodie.

"I want to ask why your eyes are bloodshot and you're soaked in what I assume is rain but I think you need a drink first. On the house of course" he slides over a red-looking drink. And we toast it before shooting it down.

"Im gonna go to the bathroom to change into this. Thank you Riko" I said holding up the hoodie.

"No problem" he smiled serving another person a drink.

Once I sit back in my seat Riko is leaning against the counter looking directly at me...

"Are you ready to hear why I'm in a crisis?" he nods eagerly. Then I tell him everything from the start to the finish, it was kind of relieving weirdly.

"Wow what an asshole" he said shocked rubbing his hands over his face. "I know right" I sighed.

"My shift is ending in right now. You need a ride home?" I nod my head, Denki is gonna kill me.

I give him my address and he starts to drive me home. "Y/n" he says, I turn to him confused. "Don't let that asshole hurt you again. You have way too much to deal with than him."

"I won't" I'm thankful to have met a random bartender dad who gives good advice.

"We're here" he parked turning his head to me. "Goodbye Mr. Riko Diko pleasure doing business with you" I waved goodbye getting out of his car.

"Goodbye Mrs. Y/n" he said. I turned around walking into my apartment complex going into the elevator.

I have the most relief I've had in a while once I knock on my door. I'm thankful I've made it home.

The door bursts open and to my surprise I see a frantic Denki. "Where the HELL were you!" he said loudly.

I feel everything crashing on me at once. Once he sees my face he pulls me in a hug and I sob in his chest. I'm so scared, it was a fear I never knew I had until Hitoshi pointed it out. Would I become a monster like my dad?

Denki never lets go and just rubs my back. He's the best, best friend a human could ask for. Everyone in their life needs a Denki.

Once I let go he leads me to my bedroom and makes sure I get in bed. "I should've never let you gone over there" he swallowed his voice sounded pained as he watched me curl in my covers and cry.

"I wanted to Denki it's not your fault he's an asshole... Denki where's Hiro" I panicked.

"He's at Aizawa's house. You need sleep so you can tell me everything. Stop crying lightning twin he doesn't deserve it" he rubbed the top of my head kissing it.

"Go to sleep I'll be in the guest room" he left cracking my door. I can't stop crying and I don't know why, I know he doesn't deserve it, I know he's a major asshole, so why won't these tears stop falling.

(Anyways... I wrote a book a long time ago and it's just sitting in my drafts. Y'all want me to post it?)