7-

Oh shit. "What- no that's just my- umm-" denki mind almost short circuited thinking of an excuse. All would lead to them finding out about hiro.

"Denki your a dad that's so manly" kirishima sat next to bakugo shocked.

"There's no way Dunce face can be a dad he's probably a virgin" bakugo started at denki causing him to stress.

"W-what!? I'm not a dad. Come on guys I- I was babysitting yeah"

"Tell me the truth I wanna know" bakugo smirked.

"I-he's y/ns not mine- shit I didn't" denkis mouth dropped. He just dropped the secret to two more people.

"Y/n as in Y/n L/n? She had a kid how old is he" kirishima asked interested even bakugo was shocked.

"I wasn't supposed to say anything" denki hit his face in shame. "Y/n made me his godfather when she had him 5 years ago"

"Didn't she get attacked by villains?" bakugo asked. "She's in the hospital... in a coma" denki hated talking about the fact his bestfriend was currently in the hospital.

"5 years ago she just left? Whose the father" kirishima was curious did the father leave her alone with a child.

"We'll talk about it later let's play some games"kirishima and bakugo nodded and started the game.

"What THE HELL FUCKING EXTRAS" bakugo yelled as they lost the game.

"Come on another round" kirishima hit his arm against his head.

"Y'all can but I gotta pick up Hiro" denki stood up grabbing his jacket. Kirishima and Bakugo stayed planted on the couch.

Time skip: after denki picked hiro up

"Uncle denki I'm tired" Hiro sniffled, his allergies were at 100% since he was at his grandmas house. "Come here buddy" denki smiled, and wrapped hiro in his sweater. "Go to sleep we'll be home soon" hiro nodded slowly as his head fell into denkis neck.

After 7 minutes Hiro was passed out asleep and denki was opening the door to his apartment. He winced to the sound of bakugo yelling.

"Shhhh" denki said in hopes they would shut up. Bakugo was about to flip out on him, until he saw the kid whose legs were around denkis hip and face smudge in his neck. The kids indigo hair was lazily everywhere.

Denki quietly carried him to his room and tucked him off the covers. After he shut the door and went back to his living area.

"We ordered sushi" kirishima said pointing towards his favorite sushi while he and bakugo was munching on theirs.

"One more round" Bakugo muttered as everyone grabbed their console.

6 rounds later kirishima and Bakugo left. Denki laid on the couch scrolling on his phone, when he heard small footsteps coming towards him.

"Hey bud you sleep well?" he asked hiro eyes drooped and he had dried up slobber on the side of his mouth.

Hiro ignored him and climbed on the couch laying his head in denkis lap.

"Are you hungry? Do you wanna do something?" Denki asked hiro had been staring at the wall for about 40 minutes now, he shook his head.

Denki sighed and pulled hiro up so he could look at him in the eyes.

"What's wrong buddy you seem upset again" denki frowned seeing his sad face, that looked way too much like his father's. "I- I miss mommy"

"I know hiro she's gonna be awake soon, Cora said she was doing good" hiro eyes had tears in them. "You want some ice cream" denki said trying to cheer up the mood. Hiro shook his head 'no'. "Well too bad your gonna eat some with me"

After the ice cream denki and hiro passed out on the couch while watching a Disney movie.