17-

"Hello Mrs. L/n, Mr. Kaminari, and Mr. Bakugo" y/n sat in the chair next to Hiro, denki sat next to them and Bakugo stood up.

"Hi so what seems to be the problem" he opened a file. Aizawa sat quietly in a chair staring at all his old students.

"Well it comes to my attention that Hiroto used his brainwashing quirk on two students"

"I mean... I wouldn't call it brainwashing... you know I'd call it mind control" denki said fake laughing as Aizawa stared at them.

"Hiro why did you do that?" Y/n asked he was never the kid to act out for no reason. "They threw my hat over the fence and you and uncle denki said not to take it off I didn't want to make you sad" he looked down.

"His punishment is that he's suspended for 4 days" y/n nodded and Bakugo scoffed. "4 DAYS. What did those kids get for punishment. They obviously bullied him and he just wanted his stuff back" Bakugo said.

"Mr. Bakugo I see you concern... but he did endanger students I can shorten the suspension too 3 days." Y/n bit her lip and Bakugo crossed his arms.

"Thank you mr.principal we should get going now" y/n and denki both stood up. Y/n grabbed hiros hand and helped him off the couch. As they left the room someone followed them.

"Hmm. Hello former students." Aizawa said startling all of you. "Hey Mr. Aizawa. I see you got some greys how's present mic treating ya?" Denki said itching behind his neck. Hiro was behind y/n his head was down and he was sniffing.

"It's none of your business denki how many times. So in 5 years y'all become parents what are y'all a thruple?"

"HUH. IM HERE BECAUSE I WAS TRYING TO GET OUT OF WORK. Bye." Bakugo rolled his eyes leaving.

"Parent? No this is my brother and he just calls denki his uncle" Aizawa face was flat knowing when someone lies. "Hiroto."

Hiro looked up his eyes were watering. He looked between your legs at the scary man.

"Mommy and Uncle Denki is he a stranger danger?" Hiro rubbed his eyes. "No sweetie good job though." You sighed patting his head.

"Hitoshi is like a son to me and he never told me he had a son. Why has he been keeping this from me?"

"Hitoshi? Hiro is not his son so-" Aizawa glared at you his hair floating. "I'm not stupid. Brainwashing quirk. Same hair color, same eye color and yall dated 5 years ago" denki and you both looked towards the ground.

"Did he leave his son Y/n." Aizawa said sternly. "Denki can you take Hiro so we can talk?" Denki nodded his head and Hiro tightened his grin on your leg.

"Hiro go with Uncle Denki I'll be home soon" he wiped a tear and y/n ran a hand through his mess indigo hair.

"Let's go" denki said picking up hiro. Hiro head was on his shoulder watching you. "I- I LOB YOUUU" he screamed y/n smiled and waved back at him.

"So uhh let's go outside..." y/n turned around and went out the building Aizawa was following close behind her. "I'm gonna be straight up, okay?" Aizawa nodded his head.

'Here goes nothing'

"Shinso is Hiro's father... and the reason he didn't tell you is because he doesn't know himself." Y/n looked down kicking rocks.

"Hitoshi doesn't know that he has a kid" Aizawa said with a stern face that made y/n tear up.

"Im sorry when-when we broke up he said that I was a distraction... so when I found out I didn't tell him. I was going to Mr.Aizawa I swear but it never felt like the right time. Even if I wanted to tell him I couldn't he blocked me" y/n had tears falling down her face and Aizawa just looked disappointed.

"Hiro deserves to atleast know he has a father that would be in his life if it wasn't for you" Aizawa said harshly making y/n cry more and her lip quiver.

"I-I know- I'm selfish... and wasn't made out to be the greatest mom. Yes what I did was wrong. I did not want my son to be treated like a distraction, 5 years ago you and I both know that Shinso was a different person he only cared for one thing and that one thing was being a hero. I loved Hitoshi but if he didn't care for me what makes you think he'll care about my son" Y/n was now enraged.

"Hitoshi was a workaholic all he wanted to do was train, he barley ate or slept I had to make sure he was taken care of. I apologize for being rude you left when that was happening, so I can only assume that's what you thought of him" he put his hand on y/n shoulder.

"I'm gonna tell him I promise-"

"It's alright I won't tell him. But that doesn't mean he won't find out. 3 pro heros and a kid walking into a elementary school is pretty obvious"

"Thank you Mr.Aizawa" y/n smiled. "I do want to get to know hiro is that alright?"

"Sure anytime just tell me"

"Tomorrow. I'll pick him up after I get off of work, It's Friday don't you have friends." He crossed his arms spectating you. "Tomorrow? What if Shinso goes to your house and what about Eri?"

"Shinso doesn't come home on Friday. Eri is twelve and she likes kids" y/n hesitantly nodded her head. "I actually have to get going we are having a family dinner tonight"

"Thanks Mr.Aizawa I'll see you tomorrow!" Y/n waved watching him speed walk to his car. "Oh god I'm screw"

...

"Your so screwed" denki laughed taking a bite out of his ice cream bowl. "Shut up denki. Open wide Hirooooo" y/n said trying to get hiro in a better mood.

"No mommy no ice cream." y/n sighed setting the ice cream down and running her hands through his hair.

"Hiro are you okay? There's nothing wrong" denki asked placing his ice cream down.

"I'm sleepy can we take nap... please" hiro asked with his puppy dog eyes. Denki and y/n bit there lip looking at his pouted lip and watery eyes. "please?"

"Come on" y/n and denki scotted closed together and Hiro jumped in the middle laying on there laps.

After 7 minutes he was completely wiped out. "He got us again" denki flicked his own head watching y/n cover hiro in a fluffy blanket.

"He always gets us luckily he's not bad and uses his quirk. Cause if I was his age I'd be using it to get anything i want" y/n whispered making sure he didn't hear.

"I have no self control I would be having the time of my life. Hiro is well behaved for his quirk."

"You wanna go out tomorrow Aizawa wants to spend some time with Hiro." Denki took the spoon out of his mouth.

"Yes. But we have to make it the best night of our life no holding back" he stuck out his pinky.

"No holding back" y/n rolled her eyes wrapping her pinky around his. "Since Aizawa sees Shinso as a son does that mean he's a grandpa" denki gasped and y/n covered her mouth to stop her laughing.

"Grandpa Zawa. Wait you don't think Eri would you know tell Shinso"

"I don't think Mr.Aizawa would tell her if he thought that" y/n said taking some of denkis ice cream and eating it.

"We are gonna have so much fun. Being an adult is exhausting" denki exaggerated.

"Your barley an adult" y/n poked hiros chubby cheek. "I'm older than you so yeah until you turn the big 22 I don't want to hear you talk" denki said dramatically.

"I'm almost 22 and I taught my kid not to bully and all these moms are like 10 years older than me with there demons hurting my baby" denki nodded agreeing while starting up a movie to cool y/n off.