0.13

2 weeks

2 weeks. I've avoided my dad for 2 weeks. it's easier than it seems when his room is on the other side of the house.

I don't avoid his wife, Maria, or Zayvion. Maria told me how my dad never told her about me until Zayvion turned 3 and he wanted them to live with us. she was very mad at him for it. she told me how our relationship doesn't have to be perfect but she'd just want me to know that I shouldn't have to feel like she's replacing my mom. 

I told her I don't think she's replacing her, by coming here. I feel like my dad is replacing my mom.

we talked a bit after that. found out she's also Portuguese. she left Portugal to get away from her toxic family. my dad apparently saved her life, found her a place to stay and everything. that's how my dad is, he'll help any and everyone so I wasn't shocked.

I talk to her when I see her, but never my dad. after school, I'll go to a friend's house or Mateo's. at work, I don't say anything to him. I'll listen to him but not say anything back.

"what do you wanna do?" Mateo asks as we lay in his bed.

"nothing. Absolutely nothing," I say

"well... I know something we can do," he says, taking his head off my stomach.

"what?" I ask. he doesn't answer, so I watch him. 

he moves my shirt, putting his head inside of it. I giggle when I feel his hair on my stomach tickling it. but that giggle turns to a gasp when I feel his tongue on my nipple.

I lift my shirt all the way up and my hands go to his hair. Mateo has slowly become bolder and bolder with sexual things. putting his hands in my shirt and holding my boobs, which is very comfortable, rubbing my thighs going closer and closer to my pussy, but moving his hand knowing exactly what I want. Whenever I bend down, he grabs my waist pressing my bum to his front.

but he's never actually made a move. no matter how many times we may leave each other horny. we never actually do anything past hickeys.

"That feels so good." I moan as he switches to my other boob. his hands roam my body, stopping at my waist gripping it. he slowly kisses down my body. sucking at certain spots.

once he gets down to my shorts he looks up "can I?" he asks softly and I nod.

Mateo wastes no time taking my shorts and underwear off. I shave regularly, due to the fact that I hate how long the hair gets down there. I watch him lick and bite his lips, looking at my pussy like it's his last meal.

my hands fly to his hair when I feel his tongue on me. licking up from my entrance to my clit. sucking on my clit as he did on my tit. 

"fuck, that feels so good." I moan when Mateo adds his thumb to the mix. it rubbing my clit, his tongue working on my entrance. going in and out, his tongue caressing my inner walls. doing wonders.