10

the red one

the red one. the fucking red one.

I can't, she's not sober. I keep reminding myself.

"you gonna stand there? or you gonna fuck me?" she asks, laying on the bed, me standing near the door.

I watched her undress and everything. standing here, forcing myself not to take her. fuck her so hard for rubbing on me and teasing me in the car.

"I can't fuck you. you know this" I remind her. well...I remind myself.

"But I said you could. and you said you wanted to. we should discuss consensual-non-consent" she stands up and starts walking towards me. adding CNC into our relationship is bigger than anyone thinks. especially to me.

"Baby, you're not sober. I don't want to take advantage of you" we hold eye contact as she stops in front of me.

"I'm not gonna be mad that you fucked me. if anything I'd think you would fuck all the alcohol out of me. so again are you gonna fuck me or no?" I think that's the most I've ever heard her use 'fuck' in one go.

my eyes trail down her, hourglass, figure. that fucking red. looks so good on her.

nyla's hand reaches into my pants and boxers, grabbing my dick in her hands. I'm already sensitive, so I hiss when she starts moving her hand.

"I'm not sober, so, you know how it's bout to go. cause I like to fuck when I'm drunk, I like to suck when I'm drunk. come on, my baby, what's up? I need you to hurry up. I can't wait, I can't wait. pussy fairy's on the way" Nyla sings, nibbling on my ear and jerking me off.

"fuck" I moan. She is not making this easy. who knew singing seductively can send me over the edge.

"put it in my stomach, you know just exactly how I want it, now I won't stop cumming" she continues. she's not wrong though.

"what's gotten into you? all freaky and shit" I groan.

"Your turn-on is watching me kill people. mine is, you fighting people, proving that people are pussies. that's hot" she whispers seductively into my ear.

I moan when she starts speeding up movements on me. Nyla takes my right hand into her left, placing it inside her lace panties.

"See how wet I am for you?" she whispers. "say it, say you wanna fuck me," she tells

"God, I wanna fuck you so hard" I give in and smash my lips into hers, gripping her neck. At the same time, I thrust my fingers into her.

Nyla moans and her eyes roll back. She pulls my pants down and I step out of them. I pick her up, kissing her neck and walking to the bed.

I throw Nyla onto the bed hovering down over her.

"Is this what you want?" she nods her head as I rip her panties off. "you want me to... fuck you so hard" I grunt as I thrust in her