Epilouge

Mateo

"Fuck"

"Fuck"

"Hey, we don't say that word" I turn to my work partner

"But-but-but you said it."

"Ok, you don't say that word." I tell him

"W-why?" Apollo asks

"Because you're 5. And I'm 23." I tell him

"C-c-can Zeus say it?" He has pointing to my computer monitors.

"No." I shake my head

"I-i-is Zeus done?"

"Almost"

For 4 years I've been working on a real life version of Jarvis. It's been something I've wanted to do since I was small, I've always been fascinated by Tony Stark's handy robot assistant.

Only think is I don't plan for him to turn into Ultron or Vision.

Apollo has been by my side most days while a I code Zeus and implant him into our home system. I plan to add him to our computer systems to help locate people and things.

"I think we did it, Apollo." I whisper. I run around my office in the basement, shutting off all the lights and then my computer "say it"

"Hello, Zeus" Apollo's 5 year old voice says in the dark

The lights power on along with my computer screens

"Hello, Apollo. I'm your home automated system. Designed by you and Your father" The robotic voice sounds

"We did, Apollo!" I exclaim picking him up.

"We did it." He throws his hands in the air.

"Now check this out." I say, holding him on my hip.

"Zeus I'm home." I say loudly.

The instrumental to "The Walls" by Chase Atlantic starts.

"Welcome home, Mr. James. You have no missed calls or messages." Zeus says

"Thank you, Zeus" I see a wide smile on my son's face. "Let's go show everyone else"

__________

"Ok, show 'em, Apollo"

"Zeus!" Apollo yells

"Hello James family, I'm Zeus. Your home automated system. Designed by Apollo James and Mateo James the 3rd"

"That's so cool!" Valencia says with wide eyes

"That was sick." Zay says with a smile

"Do you like it, Mama?" Apollo asks Nyla.

"I love it. You and papa did so good." Nyla says kissing Apollo's face.

"What about my kisses?" I ask with a fake pout.

"Only my babies get kisses." Nyla grins and I scoff.

"Papa's jealous." Val giggles

"Am not... it's time for bed." I say as we stand in the living room

"But I'm- but I'm not-not-not tired." Apollo shakes his head.

"But tomorrow's our play date with Alani and if we sleep now tomorrow will come faster." Val reasons with her brother.

"C-c-come on, Val. We-we-we have to sleep now." Apollo grabs his sister's hand, and they run upstairs.

"What about you, little man?" I ask Zay. Zay doesn't really have a bedtime on Friday and Saturday nights.