7

"Nyla

"Nyla."

"yes"

"oh shit." my head falls back onto her shoulder as her hand comes around into my boxers.

my back to her front. I quietly moan when she starts rubbing her thumb against my tip.

this is quite an interesting way to be woken up. and I don't mind.

"fuck, baby," I grunt.

Nyla starts kissing down my neck and I shudder.

"fuck, Nyla-" I groan "-I need to be inside you."

I pull her hand out of my boxer with a shudder before turning around. Nyla lays on her back and I lean down to kiss her cheek.

"that's a way to wake me up," I mumble, my hand going into my boxers that she likes to steal and wear.

"I wanted your attention." she moans when I stick two fingers inside her.

"Such a needy girl." I coo taking my fingers out, making her whimper. "open, baby."

she takes my two fingers into her mouth and I move the boxer out of the way so I can line my dick up with her entrance.

"not too loud," I say before entering her, both our eyes roll back.

I waste no time thrusting in and out of Nyla at a fast pace. my fingers still in her mouth while my other hand is on her waist. her wet walls tight around my dick, letting her feel every inch of me.

I slow down taking long and hard thrusts, Nyla's mouth falls open and I cover it as loud moans come out.

"shh, baby. you have to be quiet." I whisper in her ear.

her hands go onto my bareback, scratching down. I groan and throw my head back.

that'll leave some marks.

I feel Nyla shudder and clench around me.

"Are you gonna cum?" I ask and she nods.

my other hand goes down to her clit, rubbing it. I watch her eyes roll back, muffled moans coming out.

"cum, Tesoro. cum around me." I beckon.

Nyla's legs shake as she cums, her chest heaving and moans silently.

I kiss her cheeks helping her ride out her high. her arms wrap around me and I start to thrust faster as I feel my release close.

"oh, fuck." I grunt. Nyla's hand runs down my back while the other tugs on my hair.

"shit Nyla." I moan as I release inside her, grunting.

"good morning," she mumbles when I look down at her.

"good morning, indeed."

_____________

"well my mother's dresses are always red and whatever the Don and wife pick you to go with. our Mafia is red and black." I tell Nyla as we wait.