4

Billie POV:

I watch as y/m/n walks the guests out to the back I'm about to join but I'm waiting for y/n. I hear her little steps and smile to myself. But then the doorbell rings again and she turns around to open it. I hear two other voices talk to her before I hear KISSING?! I am so tempted to get up and see who it is but I know she has to walk them past me so I sit and wait.

Once she walks past she has a blonde and a brunette on each arm.

A BLONDE AND A BRUNETTE? I heard kissing! Are they the girls?

My anger bubbles up y/n sees me in the kitchen and gives me a nervous smile
Yah I heard you.
She walks the girls out and as I'm refilling my wine glass I hear voices "what the fuck!" "Why are they here?" Who invited them?!" Then the voices get faint as they walk up the stairs and I hear y/n door close.

So they are the girls. I have to talk to them.

I grab my wine glass and walk out to the backyard. It's not hard to find the two girls seen as they are the only two blonde and brunette girls attached to the hip. I smile at them and walk over. They both turn to me.

They are cute

"So how do you two know y/n?" I ask them. The two girls blush and giggle "we know her from school." The brunette says. "Yah she's kind of a celebrity" the blonde says with a giggle.

'Celebrity?' What the fuck is she talking about

I'm about to ask them what they mean but y/n and her friends walk out and the girls both turn in her direction and start whispering and giggling. Y/n sees them and waves with an obviously fake smile. The two girls squeal and wave back excitedly. Y/n and her bsf are holding hands. I think nothing of it until
y/bsf/n sits on y/n lap and kisses her cheek.

Now what in the actual fuck is happening?

I'm broken from my thoughts as y/m/n asks me to help her bring the cake out. I agree and start walking with her inside. "Y/n honey come help Billie and I bring the cake out" y/n nods her head and gets up moving y/bsf/n off of her lap. We all walk inside together "y/n honey who are those two girls together by the pool?" Her mom asks my head snaps towards her.
Y/n's face becomes a light shade of pink "I-uh know them from school" she's not fooling me. But her mom buys it.

"They are some cute little girls y/n maybe go try talking to them" her mom nudges her shoulder y/n looks uncomfortable so I step in. "I don't think that's a good idea. I talked to them and they seem like the type to become very annoying and possessive" y/n's head snaps towards me with wide eyes. I smirk and help her mother grab the cake y/n snaps back to reality and helps her mom by opening the door for us. "Thank you sweetie" y/n nods her head. And once we settle the cake outside she looks around for y/bsf/n once she finds her talking to the girls.

She signals her to come over. Y/bsf/n makes a face at the two girls before walking over to y/n and wrapping her arm protectively around her waist. Y/n relaxes into the touch and that sends a wave of jealousy through me. I clutch the knife in my hand tightly. Y/n whispers something into her ear and y/bsf/n eyes grow wide as she looks back at y/n. Y/n nods her head and bites her lip before y/bsf/n whispers something back in her ear. Y/n eyes grow wide and she gasps turning her attention over to her bsf.

They are probably talking about all the dirty things they are going to do to each other later.

I shake the thoughts and take a sip of my wine. What is happening to me. We sing y/n happy birthday and she blows out her candles. Her bsf and her mom kiss her cheek. I cut y/n a big slice of cake. She smiles and thanks me sweetly making my heart jump. She grabs two forks and hands one to her bsf my heart sinks again watching them feed each other and laughing whenever a piece misses y/n mouth.

Elian and Isaak are copying them two feeding each other pieces of cake and laughing about it y/n and her bsf both poke the boys in the ribs and go sit down at one of the tables in her backyard. I eat my small piece of cake beside her mom making small talk with our friends. One of them ask y/m/n "is that your daughter's girlfriend?" Y/n's mom just laughs and says "honestly I don't know anymore. You know how kids are nowadays" they all laugh but I feel my heart break "they would be a beautiful couple though, look at them"

We all turn our head to see y/n and her bsf laughing and dancing around together to the music. I sigh and finish my piece of cake staring into my wine glass. I'm snapped back to reality once y/n walks up to her mother. "Mmmm mommy my cake was so delicious. Thank you!" Hearing her moan like that and saying 'mommy' again made my stomach flip. I look up to meet her eyes "did you enjoy your slice Billie?" She asks me.  I look at my empty plate "ah yes the cake was very good, y/m/n"
Y/n smiles at me I smile back lovingly.

It's starts getting really late so people start leaving this means y/m/n is letting y/n and her friends drink. Because they are all spending the night. Most of the guests are gone just y/n's aunts and her three friends are here. They are all sitting in the living room drinking and playing card games. Y/n's mom, aunts and I are all sitting in the kitchen drinking more wine and talking about random things.
I sigh and stand up asking to join the next round of card games with y/n and her friends. She immediately makes the guys move over so I can sit before her and y/bsf/n.