41

This is going to be a long one guys
————————
I strip down to my bra and panties then get on my hands and knees arching my back just how Billie likes it. Just then I hear footsteps coming up the steps. Excitement and nerves bubble up making my stomach flip and my heart flutter. The bedroom door opens and Billie enters, with a wide smile and a new glass in her hand. Ally and Cordelia enter after, their eyes wide. Billie walks to the side of the bed and smacks my ass "just how I like it" I smile and deepen my arch. Billie sighs and rubs my ass. Ally and Cordelia stand behind Billie their eyes roaming my body.

Billie sips her drink before putting it down on the dresser. She lifts me up so I'm kneeling she places my hands on the buttons of her blouse and I immediately begin undoing them and pulling the shirt off her shoulders. The piece of fabric falls to the floor revealing her black lace bra. I bite my lip and reach to grab them but she grabs my wrists and stops me.

I pout to which Billie swiftly moves my legs from underneath me causing me to fall on my back, legs open for her. Billie crawls up the bed and between my legs. I wrap my arms and gets around her body pulling her into me. She immediately brings our lips together in a rough kiss. She's more aggressive than usual and it's turning me on.

She breaks the kiss and attacks my neck and chest with harsh kisses and bites, marking what's hers. I moan and toss my head back "fuck Billie" I breathe out. Billie roughly pulls the straps of my bra down my shoulders and reaches underneath me, Unclipping my bra and tossing it "what's my name?" I moan loudly as she latches onto my nipple, toying with the other in her free hand. "mmmh mommy" Billie smiles and tugs my nipple with her teeth before soothing it over with her tongue.

I grind my hips into her searching for friction. Billie smacks my thigh "no" I whine and stop. Movement catches my eye and I see Cordelia and Ally sitting on the little couch in Billies room, drinking their mixed drinks, watching me. I forgot they were here. Fuck this is so hot. Billie slips her hand into my panties making me gasp and grip her head.

Billie begins toying with my clit "mommy please I need you" Billie smirks "what do you need babydoll? tell mommy" she says as she slowly dips her finger into my completely drenched entrance. My mouth falls open and my eyes shut. She pulls it out and I whine "please mommy use your tongue" Billie smirks and sits up. She swiftly removes my ruined panties tossing them at Ally and Delia.

"They're soaked Billie" Ally says as she licks them clean then turns to Delia and kisses her. Fuck, I moan at the sight. Billie slides her hands up my inner thighs and places kisses on either side of my pussy. "Please mommy no teasing" Billie laughs and swipes her tongue up my slit. "Mmm" I tangle one of my hands in her hair. Billie immediately gets to work swirling, flicking and sucking on my clit. "Oh! Yes mommy just like that" Billie moans into me making my eyes roll back.

I make eye contact with Ally and quickly feel my orgasm approaching. Billie enters two fingers and sets a fast pace. "Shit! Mhmm" I begin riding her face and fingers. She reaches up and takes my hand in hers. I moan and squeeze her hand as my orgasm washes over me. She helps me ride it out before removing her fingers and placing them in my mouth. I suck them clean and watch as Billie removes herself from me.

She grabs her drink and takes a sip maintaining our eye contact. She hovers over me again and spits it into my mouth before taking me in a sloppy moan filled kiss. She breaks away slightly panting "okay my love we're playing by your rules. If you are uncomfortable at any time say so okay?" I nod my head and kiss her lips softly "I love you Billie" she returns my smile "I love you too now don't you think Ally and Cordelia are a little over dressed?"