11

I wanna skip the party part you can imagine idk project X or something lmao.

Your POV:

I wake up with a pounding headache I roll over and land on a body. I feel around and feel my bsfs clothes. She groans and grabs my hand. "Fuck" she says as she tries to sit up. I roll over and land on Isaak he groans and rolls over hitting Elian in the process. We all sit up and look around the room to see people asleep on Isaaks floor and couch in his room.

We laugh a bit but stop as our heads throb. With a groan we all head downstairs to see passed out bodies everywhere. We get glasses of water and watch as the people wake up and leave. After the final person left we all shower and my bsf and I of course took some of isaaks clothes. After we're all showered and changed we pack into isaaks car and go get coffee.

After our coffee we head to my house apon walking in we hear laughter coming from my kitchen. We walk into my kitchen to see none other than my mother and Billie. As soon as they see me the laughter dies down "hey honey how was your night?" My mom asks me I eye them suspiciously then answer "we had fun" my friends snicker in the back.

"Do you need pain medicine and waters?" Billie asks we all give her a pleading look "I'll take that as a yes" my mother hands us all medicine and waters. We take them and walk to lay down on the couches. My mom and Billie are standing in the doorway watching us suffer. They start giggling again so I lift my head and see them on Billies phone laughing. "What are you laughing about?" They both look at me and drop their faces. They share a look before Billie shrugs her shoulders.

My mom connects Billies phone to the tv. My friends and I all pile up on one couch to give my mom and Billie somewhere to sit. Isaak and Elian both sit on the couch then y/bsf/n and I lay on top of their laps. Isaak stroking my hair while Elian does the same to my bsf. We all watch Billies phone connect to my tv.

My mom opens Instagram and shows us all what Billie and her were looking at. Pictures and videos of our party last night. My jaw drops and so does everyone else's. We watch as my mother and Billie scroll through this Instagram account laughing at all the stupid crazy shit we did last night. Until one video of me making out with different girls pops up.

My breathing stops completely as I watch my mother and Billie watch this video.

Flashback
"Pussycat!" I turn and see my bsf standing with a group of cheerleaders. "Yes" I down a shot Isaak gave me. "Have you ever had a group make out session?" One of the girls asks me. I shake my head no the girls smile then one of them grabs my face smashing our lips together, then my head gets pulled to another set, then another until there is two tongues in my mouth then three.

I have an enormous amount of anxiety watching my mothers jaw drop and Billies jaw clench. Their eyes widen watching me being pulled around by this group of girls. The video ends, I gave up on watching their reactions and buried my face in isaaks chest. There is a moment of silence before my mother speaks "well y/n I-uhm I-I can't say I'm shocked" "uh I am, what?" I say before my brain has time to register that statement.

My mom smiles "I kind of expected you to do something like this I mean you are my kid." I'm a little dumbfounded but I mean my mom knows me very well. I stare at her in shock then bust out laughing uncontrollably. My friends ease up and join me. Billie looks mad but chuckles nonetheless my mom continues to scroll though the account watching my friends and I jump off isaaks roof into the pool, body shots, my bsf dancing on top of the dj stand, our chicken fights, skateboarding off isaaks roof, molly piñata (we didn't take any ;)), I surfed the stairs again, us interrupting people having sex wearing inflatable cow suits, and many more crazy shit.

After she reaches the end of the account we are sore from laughing so hard "dude I don't even remember half of that." Isaak admits I laugh and nod in agreement "we dressed up...as cows...and went room to room interrupting people" Elian says we start laughing uncontrollably.

My mom gets up to make us lunch leaving my friends and I alone with Billie. "Well it looks like you guys had fun" she says plainly my friends joke about last night of course. But I just couldn't help feeling bad having her watch everything. But just as I started overthinking and feeling guilty about it her husband calls her and all of those feelings turned into some sort of ugly pride. Billie stands up and walks into the doorway. I join my friends in joking about last night.

As they bring up the group kiss Billies head snaps in our direction her quick movements gains my attention. "Y/n you really made out with Kaitlin! THE HEAD CHEERLEADER!" Isaak shakes my shoulders. I lock eyes with Billie and say "well it certainly wasn't the first or last time I made out with her" I say with a smirk. Billies eyes shoot daggers at me until her husband gets her attention again.

My friends stay for lunch and leave about an hour later. My mom has some sort of emergency leaving me alone with Billie.