22

Billie POV:

I wake up to kisses being placed all along my neck and back. I smile and hum "good morning" y/n says in her sexy morning voice. I roll over to face her "good morning" I sigh and snuggle closer to her. She wraps her arms around my waist and pulls me on top of her. I smile and kiss her chest. We stay like this for a few minutes before we smell bacon and coffee.

"Mmm y/bsf/n is making breakfast!" Y/n says I smell the air before I moan. Y/n looks at me "what?" "Don't do that unless you want me to pounce on you again." She warns. I smirk "and what if I want you to pounce on me?" She smiles and rolls me onto my back "well then I'll just pounce" she says as she hovers over me. She gives me a passionate kiss. I moan into her mouth and tangle my hands in her hair pulling her closer into me.

Y/n moves to my neck before breaking away and walking over to her armoire. A needy whine escapes my lips. Y/n just looks over her shoulder at me. My eyes scan her naked figure. Watching as she ties a black silk robe around her frame. She takes out another red silk robe handing it to me. I sit up and take it. She kisses my lips and helps me out it on.

"Be good today and I might just try some things out on you tonight." She says to me before roughly grabbing the rope pulling me towards her. "If you want?" I lick my lips and nod my head yes. She smiles and ties the rope around my waist. She pecks my lips and grabs my hand "come on"

Your POV:

I walk Billie out of my room and into the kitchen. Where my bsf is placing the bacon and eggs on plates. "Oh! Your awake early" my bsf says as she sets the pan back in the stove. I smile "says you." She giggles and thanks me for the medicine and water. Billie takes a seat at the island making my bsf and I turn our attention to her.

Oh no.

My bsf smirks widely then turns to me. I turn to grab a mug but she grabs my robe. "Nah uh get back here." I sigh in defeat and turn around to face her. She pick my head up exposing my marked up neck. Then turning her attention back to Billie. She smiles widely "YOU TWO FUCKED!" Billie looks at me blushing "YES! Oh hell yes! Isaak owes me $100" she kisses my cheek "thank you!" Then walks around the island to kiss Billies cheek "thank you. Thanks for giving me a major win and giving me something to rub in Isaak's face" 

I laugh lightly before turning and grabbing three mugs. We sit and eat breakfast talking about what we've been doing this past year and what our plans are for the future. Billie is in the middle of explaining her new idea for her show. When I place my hand on her thigh. She pauses for a moment and places her hand above mine then continues. I smirk but hide it with a bite of my food.

I leave my hand there and continue eating. Billie begins to slide my hand up her thigh towards her needy pussy. I gasp lightly and take a sip of my coffee. Out of the corner of my eye I see Billie smirk. My bsf gets up to place her dishes in the sink and excuses herself to shower.

Once she's out of sight and earshot I turn to Billie "I thought I told you to behave today?" She shivers and bites her lip. "Bad girls don't deserve to be rewarded they deserve to be punished. Do you want to be punished?" Billie looks at me with innocent eyes "no" I smile "well then behave and I will reward you" Billie sighs and gives me a kiss.

Billie and I clean up the table before walking into my room. As we lay on the bed my phone begins ringing 'Household CEO' my mother! Billie and I look at each other before I answer. "Hello?" Billie sits cross crosses on my bed watching me "Y/n sweetie how are you doing?" I sigh and lay my head on Billies legs. "I'm doing fine mom. Great actually" my mom laughs "that's good y/n. Listen honey I'm having a little party here for your cousins birthday at 3. Will you come please."

I look up to Billie and she nods her head "yeah yeah I'll be there. Is Billie going?" Billie smiles and starts to play with my hair. "Oh I am just about to call her." I mouth to Billie that 'she's gonna call you' Billie nods and grabs her phone. "Well okay mom I have to go y/bsf/n wants to show me this video she found. I'll let you call Billie!" "Okay sweetheart I love you! See you later, bye!" "I love you too bye."

I hang up and not even 10 seconds later my mom calls Billie. Billie kisses my lips before she answers "hello?" My mom and her talk. Billie agrees to go to the party. My mother keeps talking to her not letting her hang up. I start to get bored. So I start drawing aimless circles on her thigh before an idea sparks itself in my brain. I smirk and turn around so I'm laying on my stomach. Billie looks down at me and smiles sweetly.

I smile back at her before pushing her shoulders making her lie on her back. Billie furrows her eyebrows in confusion. I smirk and kiss her lips softly and quietly. When I pull away Billie snaps her eyes open giving me a warning look. I force down a giggle and begin kissing her neck. Billie sighs and moves her head. Billie wraps her free hand in my hair holding me in place. Her hips grinding up into me. I kiss/ lick my way to her ear where I whisper "hang up"

Billie sighs and makes up some excuse saying she's getting a call from her producer. Billie hangs up and tosses her phone aside. "Are you crazy I was on the phone wit your mother!" Billie whisper yells. I chuckle "but you did so well" Billie scoffs "because I had to bite my lip to keep my moans in" I smile and kiss her cheek "I love you" Billie wraps her arms around me "I love you too y/n"