36

Your POV:

I watch as Billie moves to straddle my face. I get excited and wrap my arms around her thighs. Billie pulls her panties to the side and exposes herself to me. The sight of her wet pussy above my face sends tingles down my body. She slowly begins to lower herself and I have to stop myself from just pulling her down. Once she's fully seated I latch onto her clit and shamelessly indulge. "Oh yeah just like that
y/n" Billie breathes out as she begins grinding her hips back and forth.

I moan into Billie as I look up and see her head thrown back and her stomach muscles rolling. Her protruding hip bones rocking back and forth. I raise my hands up her body and grip her breasts in my hands. Billie groans and leans forward, tangling both of her hands in my hair she begins riding my face more aggressively. "Shit! Y/n your gonna make mommy cum" her voice cracks. She bites her lips and rolls her eyes backwards as I suck, swirl and dip my tongue all over her pussy.

Billies moans get more frequent and high pitched indicating she's going to cum. Slide my hands down where I grab handfuls of her perfect ass. Billies juices are leaking down my chin "Y/N IM CUMMING!" I smack her ass hard as I roughly suck her clit in and out of my mouth. Her hips fall out of rhythm and her eyes squeeze shut, her mouth drops open into an 'O' formation. Her nails dig into my scalp as she tugs my hair. Her cum fills my mouth, I moan as I swallow as much as she gives me.

Once Billie catches her breath she gets off of me and smiles at the mess she made of me. She wipes my chin and sticks her fingers in her mouth. "Sorry babygirl" she says before she licks up my neck and cleans her mess. Once all clean Billie removes my remaining pieces of clothes, leaving me completely naked. Billie gets up from the bed I give her a confused face and whine "mommy! Where are you going" I huff. Billie just smiles "get on your hands and knees face down ass up. You know how mommy likes it" I comply and get on my hands and knees I stretch my arms out in front of me, resting on my elbows, arching my back, just the way Billie likes it.

I hear her walk back to the bed and kneel behind me, she runs her hands along my back slightly pressing my chest into the mattress. Her hand wraps around the back of my neck and holds my head down. Billie spanks my ass, hard. I moan and arch my back more pushing myself back into Billie. She leans over me her body pushing mine into the bed. "How hard do you want mommy to fuck you princess?" Her breath hitting my ear. I moan "ruin me mommy, use me" Billie growls and sits back up.

I feel her wrap her arm around, cold fingers run up and down my slit gathering my arousal. Billie slips two fingers into me setting a slow pace. Just as I was building up my orgasm Billie pulls them out. Before I could complain Billie renters them this time setting a quick pace. "OH-shit" I moan out. Billie pulls me up by the back of my neck my back arched against her front as her fingers slide deeper. Billie wraps her free hand around my throat as she rests my head back against her shoulder.

"Your mommy's dirty little whore aren't you?" Her deep voice beside my ear sends shivers down my spine. I gasp and reach up behind me tangling my hand in her hair "yes mommy" I moan loudly. My other hand rests on my lower stomach as I feel her fingers deep. "Look at you bending backwards just to have my fingers in this tight little pussy. Who's pussy is this?" Her fingers hit deep, my brain can't formulate a sentence. I open my mouth desperately trying to tell her it's hers but nothing. She pulls her fingers out and slams them back in. "AHH!"

Billie grips my throat harder as her fingers pound into me. "Who's. Pussy. Is. This!" With each word she pounds her fingers harder and harder into me. "Yours!" I'm able to breathe out "it's yours!" Billie hums as begins leaving sloppy kisses on my neck. I'm clenching around her fingers so hard "mommy I'm
going-" I'm cut off my Billie releasing my neck and feverishly rubbing my clit. My knees get weak and without billies hand on my throat holding me up I fall forward. Billie chuckles and continues destroying me.

"I-I P-pleaseeeee!" I don't even know what I'm saying I just need her to tell me I can cum. I grip the sheets in my hands tears pricking my eyes "FUCK- MOMMY!" "Cum for me angel" I release a throaty moan and release all over Billies fingers "yesss that's my good girl" Billie says as she tries to help me ride it out but I've trapped her fingers. She smacks my ass making me jolt forward and moan. I'm grunting and gasping for breath. Billie finally removes her fingers after my walls relaxed.

Billie walks off when she returns she rolls me over and cleans me up. She dresses me in one of her oversized tees and a fresh pair of underwear. She tucks me in and I close my eyes. I feel Billie get into bed beside me and pull me into her embrace. She kisses the top of my head and I snuggle into her. Her chin rests on top of my head, I realize I haven't gotten my goodnight kiss yet. I pull away Billie instantly looks down at me with sleepy eyes. With half closed eyes I pout and purse my lips together. Billie smiles and leans to kiss me. The kiss is soft and gentle "I love you sweetheart" Billie whispers before kissing my forehead and leaving her lips on my skin.

I smile and kiss her neck "I love you more" I snuggle into her resting my lips on her skin and basking in the warmth of her embrace.
——————-

Part 2 bc my DMs were
Flooded with you horndogs
Begging for a pt.2
-Nikki