35

Your POV:

"y/m/n are Billie and y/n together?" Mary asks. Billie stops massaging my hand and looks over at my mother, who's looking at us. "Well Mary, I don't think that is any of your business. Whether they are dating or not." My mother answers quite respectfully.  Mary scoffs and stands "isn't Billie like two decades older than y/n?" Billie speaks up "Mary that is none of your concern so sit down before you wish you never stood up" I'm staring to get anxious so I unconsciously begin playing with Billies fingers.

My mother, Mary and Billie argue for a bit before my bsf steps in. "Mary shut the fuck up! Please! Your opinion is your opinion. Stop trying to shove it down our throats. Quite frankly nobody cares. So either sit the fuck down or leave" I can't help the small smirk that spreads across my lips. Mary is taken aback but quickly recovers. "I'm not leaving my own mothers house. If anything they should leave. It's gross." I'm about to stand and tell her she can catch these hands when Billie stops me. "Mary go home." A calm voice calls from the side. My nana. All heads turn to her direction.

"Mary you're my daughter, I love you. But, don't ever call my grad baby gross. Billie loves y/n, and y/n loves Billie. If you want to point out flaws in relationships. Do it to your own. Now either keep your opinion to yourself or go home." I relax in Billies embrace as she wraps her arm protectively around my waist. She resumes massaging my palm calming me down.

My nana gives us a loving look before returning her gaze to Mary. Mary just sits back in her chair and chugs her wine. The conversation resumes with a few positive comments about Billie and I from my other relatives. My mom keeps an eye on Mary I'm pretty sure Billie is too but I'm just looking at the love of my life as she takes a sip from her wine glass. Admiring the was her jaw moves and the veins in her neck that pop out.

Billie looks down and catches me staring. She smiles her breathtakingly beautiful smile. My heart melts and I give her my puppy eyes. Billie cups my cheek and kisses my forehead. "Found something you like?" She whispers. I nod my head and Billie chuckles. I snuggle my head in the crook of Billies neck. I just relax in her embrace. When I raise my head again, I realize I must've dozed off because, just my mom, bsf and nana are sitting around under the gazebo.

Billie turns her head and kisses my cheek "good morning sleeping beauty" I smile and feel my cheeks warm. "Sorry I was just so comfortable" my bsf laughs "I'm pretty sure as long as Billie is around you can fall asleep ANYWHERE" Billie chuckles and pulls me close. My mom nods her head in agreement. My nana chuckles and shakes her head. Billie quirks a brow "am I just that comfortable darling?" I nod my head and replace myself in the crook of her neck inhaling her scent.

"Are you tired?" I nod my head and feel Billie rub my back. "Look who's being such a big baby now" my mother teases. "Billies big baby" my bsf quips. I turn my head and stick my tongue out. Billie chuckles and stands making me pout. Suddenly feeling really exhausted and fussy. Dealing with Mary's bullshit tired me out. Billie extends a hand out to me which I take. "It looks like it's past someone's bedtime, we're going to head home" Billie says to the group.

I give each one a hug and as Billie grabs my hand ready to lead me out, I stop. "Thank you guys for defending us. It really means a lot. I love you" I thank the three of them for defending Billie and I. They all give me their own ways to say they love me too. Billie waves one last time before leading me out to her car. When we get in Billie turns my head so I face her. She softly kisses my lips "are you really tired baby" her sultry voice immediately makes my stomach flip excitedly.

I shake my head making Billie chuckle and place her hand on my thigh. She starts the car and starts the drive home. I look out the window. My hand gently placed on top of Billies. I feel her hand slide higher making my stomach clench. I keep my focus out the window but the higher she gets the harder it is. Her pointer fingers brushes over my clit, through my clothes. I gasp and look at Billie, who's focused on the road, a small smirk tugging at her lips.

I grab her hand and slip it inside of my panties. Billie bites her lip and smacks my pussy before rubbing agonizingly slow circles. I start to grind my hips into her hand when we arrive at the house. She pulls her hand away, unbuckles her seatbelt and leans over the center console. Her mouth right beside my ear she licks it before whispering "when I open the door I want you to run to the room and strip." She pulls away and gets out of the car.

I sit there for a moment before flying out of the car. I meet Billie at the door and she slaps my ass as I walk past her. I run up the stairs to Billies bedroom. I strip myself of all clothing and wait for Billie on the bed. My exhaustion long gone and my fussiness turned into neediness. A few moments later Billie walks in the door a smirk on her face. "Good girl you listened to mommy" she begins unbuttoning her blouse and walking towards me. I sit up on my knees and crawl to the edge of the bed.

Billie finally opens her shirt as she reaches me. I run my eyes along her toned stomach and perky breasts. I squirm a bit and watch as Billie raises a hand and cups my cheek. I look into her mesmerizing eyes "are you going to be mommy's good little girl or are you going to be a fucking brat tonight?"  I look at her with innocent eyes "I'm going to be mommy's good little girl" Billie runs her thumb across my lips before placing it in my mouth. I suck on it looking up at her with wide eyes. Billie smiles and leads me onto my back. She pulls her skirt down and straddles my waist.

"Im going to please you but you have to earn it first princess, now make mommy feel good"
——————

Bye Mary, hello mommy
-Nikki