26

That is until a knock broke us from our little bubble of love. Billie and I both look at each other in pure panic...
.....
Your POV:

"Shit!" Billie muttered as she quickly hopped off my lap and retied her robe. I notice her frantic state so I start putting on my joggers. "Here hurry up!" Billie says as she throws me my shirt. I quickly put it on and fix myself up a bit, before looking down and seeing Billies long legs and breasts are a little more out than usual. I make a face and Billie opens her mouth to say something but then another knock and a familiar voice calls through the door "Billie is y/n in there?"

My eyes widen in shock as I realize it's my mom and if my mother hugs me I'm fucked. "Tell her I'm in the bathroom!" I whisper yell as I quietly run upstairs. "Coming!" I hear Billie yell. I run into Billies bathroom and take the strap off. As I'm placing the toy with all of our other toys I can hear my mom and Billie talking downstairs.

Billie POV:

I open the door and let y/n's mother in. "Hi Billie I hope I wasn't interrupting anything import-ant." she says as she walks past then turns to face me. Stopping mid sentence as she only sees me in a robe. "Uh am I interrupting anything...important" I chuckle nervously before I reply "no only you and y/n keep postponing my shower" I lie then walk into the kitchen and pour myself a glass of wine offering one to y/n's mother.

"Speaking of my daughter. Where is she?" I take a sip of my wine "she went to the bathroom" her mom buys it and takes a sip. "Mom! Hey what are you doing here?" I hear
y/n's voice behind me. I exhale a breath of relief as as walks around and gives me a smirk before giving her mom a hug. I smile as I watch the interaction. "Oh nothing I just came by to see how Billie was doing. I heard you were free today and thought I should drop by." Her mom says and smiles. I return the smile and spare a glance in y/n's direction.

She has the same fake smile plastered on her face.

Your POV:

Fuck mom leave pls I have some business to finish...

I look over my mother's shoulder to Billie. She's already staring. I smirk and wink at her 'we're not finished' I mouth before I walk away into the living room. I quickly fixed the pillows and turned on the tv before my mom and Billie join me. Billie sits in the chair right in front of me and my mom in the chair to my left. My mom has been talking with Billie and I for an hour and a half. And to say that I'm frustrated is an understatement. I'm SUPER frustrated. Billie is sitting in nothing but her robe giving me suggestive looks, not helping. My mother keeps looking between Billie and I.

I need to get out of here! I can't do this! This is too much. This is too much. Billie quit biting your lip. Mom stop eyeing me and Billie. Fuck what if she knows. Oh god.

As I turn my attention back over to Billie. I see her lean back uncross and recross her legs. Momentarily exposing her glistening inner thighs and core. I bite the inside of my cheek and look at the clock on the wall. Noticing it's been two hours I stand up. "Well it's time for me to go." I say as I look over at my mother and Billie. My mom stands then Billie "okay sweetheart I'm probably going to leave too" My mom says.  Billie walks over to us both and leads us out "I will go take my shower now then" she says to which I quirk a brow but say nothing.

My mom and I say goodbye to Billie before walking out of her house, to our cars. As I reach mine I yell "I FORGOT MY RING!" My mom, who is parked right behind me, says she will wait for me but I tell her it's okay. As she drives away I lock my car and knock on Billies door. I can hear Billies frustrated footsteps nearing and I smile to myself. Billie annoyingly swings open the door but smiles as she notices it's me. "May I come in? I've seen to have forgotten something" I ask her with a smirk. Billie smirks grabs my hand and drags me inside.

Billie and I spent the rest of the day together. Having amazing sex, my god can Billie move her tongue, making lunch and dinner together, watching movies and lots of cuddling. Everything just seems perfect. Oh no I shouldn't say that right. Too late I already did. Oh well