47

4 weeks later...

"Hello? Yes, this is she" I answer my phone. "Hi Ms. Y/l/n, this is Dr. Milton. We're calling to inform you that the results from billies physical and labs came back. She is perfectly healthy. She has a little bit of an attitude problem but other than that she is in completely good health." I giggle "thank you Dr. So her restrictions are lifted?" The man chuckles "yes her restrictions are lifted. You're welcome, have a nice day." Words can't describe how excited I am. Billie and I haven't had sex in four weeks...do you know how hard it is to live with Billie Dean Howard and not have sex. She made it absolute hell. In the beginning she thought it was fun, now she gets so worked up teasing me it's hard to resist. But now her restrictions are gone.
Knowing this fact, it's gonna be fun teasing her today.

"Bil!" I yell as I make my way up the stairs. "In here baby" she calls from the office. I smile and walk in, billie is sitting in her pink silk pajamas, her natural hair cascading around her face beautifully and she's wearing her "sexy" glasses as I like to call them. "My mom wants to know around what time does she come over" Billie looks up and places the manilla folder she was reading down. She pushes her glasses up and crinkles her nose "4:30?" I nod "that's a reasonable time. I'll text her and let her know"

As I make my way to billie and straddle her lap, my phone rings I excitedly squeal and answer "hello!" I look over and see billie quirk a brow before shaking her head and returning her attention back to her folder. I make my way downstairs "your here?" I look out the window and smile "yes I'm going."

I've been wanting to surprise billie with something since her whole 'hero moment'. Billie has taken a break from filming and has been doing research for her next season. When I go to work or school billie is home alone so...I got her a puppy. Well, us, a puppy. We've talked about adopting one but never had time or found the right one. That is, until my friend Veronicas dog had puppies and I always told her I would want one. She sent me pictures and I chose the most beautiful angel.

(Pictures of the dog are at the bottom)

I swing open the door and practically sprint down the driveway. Veronica steps out of the limo holding the smallest thing I've ever seen. My hands fly to my mouth "oh my gosh!" Veronica laughs "isn't she the most adorable thing you've ever seen?" The little puppy makes eye contact with me and begins wagging her tail like crazy. "Woah!" Veronica places the puppy on the pavement and immediately she runs to my feet, barking and shaking her butt. "I think she likes you" Vee says.

I didn't notice but I was crying. "Hi sweet girl" I pick the puppy up and little licks are spread all over my face. "Aww her puppy breath" Veronica giggles and scratches the pup behind the ears. She then looks at me "is billie here?" I immediately remember my task "oh shit, yes! I better get inside before she comes looking for me and ruins my plans." Veronica salutes me before kissing my cheek and placing a kiss on the pups head "bye angel, be good for your new mommies." She cups the puppy's face and says in a baby voice "I'm just kidding do your worst" I roll my eyes and start walking up the driveway "bye Vee! Thank you I love you!" The brunette blows me a kiss before waving and getting back into the car.

Once inside the house I sneak away to the guest room, which is beside our bedroom and place the pup down. "Here's your water bowl" the puppy sits down and tilts her head "and here's your food" she wags her tail "here's your bed and lastly all your toys" I may have already (over) bought all the necessities and a little extra. "Now wait here I'll be right back" I close the door and slip my way back towards billies office. I look in and it's empty.
Where is she?