39

Billie and I walk back towards the table, as we pass Victoria Billie pulls me closer to her and slips her arm around my waist. I smile and feel Victoria's eyes following me. I don't even look her way.

Billie pulls out my chair and sits beside me. I rest my elbows on the table and set my head in my hands "Well it looks like you two had fun" Ally says with a smirk causing Cordelia to chuckle. I hide my red face behind my hand and turn to look at a grinning Billie. She looks at me and wraps her arm around my shoulders pulling me into her. I nuzzle my head into her shoulder and giggle.

Billie pulls away and tilts my head up. She looks at my neck and smiles then kisses my lips. I smile and sit back upright in my chair. I catch Cordelias eyes fuck she's so hot. I wonder... I get lost in my thoughts. I feel like she knows what I'm thinking about as soon as that thought crosses my mind she smirks and breaks eye contact. She looks at Billie then Billie looks at me.

She kisses my head then whispers "Sweetheart why don't you go and sit next to Delia" I furrow my brows and give her a confused look. "Just go darling" I nod my head and switch seats with Ally. The food arrives just as I take a seat. We have a new waiter. He places the dishes in front of us, makes sure we're all set then leaves. "It looks so good" I say before taking a bite. I close my eyes and moan as the flavor swirls around my mouth.

I open my eyes and see all eyes on me. I blush and tuck a piece of hair behind my ear "sorry" I cover my mouth "it's so good" I say as I swallow my food and give a shy smile. "I bet it is" Delia says as she gently places her hand on my knee. My breath catches and I glance down at her hand before meeting her gaze. She gives me a smile before taking a bite off her fork and acting like nothing happened.

I clear my throat and look up to see Billie smile and take a bite off her fork. While Ally shoots me a knowing wink before taking a sip of her wine. I feel confused and nervous. I just focus on my food while the three women talk amongst themselves. I finished eating first it was a big dish and I wasn't that hungry. I grab my wine glass and take a sip.

Cordelias hand begins sliding higher. I forgot it was there. I quickly gulp down my wine and feel my body grow hot as her hand raises. Her hand dips into my inner thigh before slowly descending back towards my knee. I release a shaky breath I didn't know I was holding. I glance at the beautiful blonde woman to see her talking with ally, a small smirk evident on her face. Shit

The sound of silverware against the porcelain plate catches my attention. I look up to see Billie laying her knife and fork on her plate, then wiping her mouth with a napkin before gently laying it on her plate. She meets my gaze and smiles. Ally and Cordelia follow Billies actions then turn to me.

I keep my eyes glued to Billie. My lover turns her attention to the two women "ladies what do you say to heading back to my house, alcohol will be included" I look between the two women who both have bright smiles on their faces. "Billie Dean, inviting me into her liquor cabinet...count me in" Ally says as she gets a $100 bill out of her wallet and places it down on the table. "Me too" Cordelia says as she looks me in the eyes and squeezes my thigh. I smile and look at smug Billie. What does she have planned?

Once Billie and I are on the road she breaks the comfortable silence. "Babygirl?" I hum "yes" she has her eyes focused on the road. "I'm going to ask you something and I want you to tell me the truth. I promise I won't be upset I just need to know" I gulp and shift in my seat. "Okay" Billie breathes deeply before glancing at me "what do you think of Cordelia and Ally?" I stay quiet and think before answering "they're nice...." Billie hums "and" I swallow "and beautiful"

We stop at a red light and Billie looks at me "yes they are" she smiles and places her hand in my lap. I immediately grab it with both hands "that's all? You think they're nice and beautiful." I stay quiet and begin playing with Billies hand in my lap. I bite my lip and look into Billies eyes. She tilts her head "y/n?" "I-" I cut myself off and just look down at our hands. She lifts my head and forces me to look at her.

"If you're interested in them sexually it's okay. You can tell me. I promise I won't be mad" I sigh and nod my head "y-yeah I'm sorry Billie" she cuts me off shushing me "it's okay my love" she focuses her attention back on the road "you know they are both interested in you as well" she says nonchalantly. I blink and look at her. "They what now?" Billie laughs "honey they kept eye fucking you all throughout dinner and I'm pretty sure Delia let you know she was interested."

I blush remembering how soft and delicate her touch was. "So now I'll ask you this...do you want to take them up on their offer?" I think for a minute "I-...o-only if your there with me" I say shyly. We arrive at the house Ally and Cordelia are already parked outside. Billie turns the car off and turns to me "of course I will be there with you. If I'm being honest I'm quite interested myself. You are the first woman the three of us will share."

My mouth drops hearing Billies words. She sees my shocked expression and whispers in my ear "now show Ally and Cordelia that you're mommy's good little girl" I gasp as she takes my earlobe between her teeth then kisses my lips softly.