30

Your POV:

I wake up wrapped in Billies arms. I smile and snuggle closer, pressing my face into her chest. Breathing in her calming scent I smile. Billie stirs a bit but doesn't wake up. I close my eyes but the brightness of the room won't allow me to rest so I quickly get bored. Billie stirs again but this time she mumbles something and hums. I can't hear what she said.

I shrug it off and begin thinking of things I can do while I lay here. As I'm thinking Billie moans out a "y/n" and shifts her position a little bit allowing me to see her hardened nipples straining against her shirt. An idea quickly forms in my brain. I smirk and slip my hand under her shirt toying with her nipple. She groans and rolls onto her back. Freeing me from my safe cocoon. I lean up on my elbows a bit I lift her shirt and continue rolling her nipple. She moans my name again.

I decide to guide her dream a bit "do you like this mommy?" I pinch her nipples eliciting a small squeal from the woman. "Yes baby" she breathes out I smile and attach my mouth to one of her nipples slowly swirling my tongue around it. She moans and arches up into me. "Do you want me to make you feel good mommy?" Billie nods her head yes "words" she sighs and spreads her legs "yes baby"

I smile and carefully slide under the blankets laying between her legs. Billie groans my name again and grinds her hips up. I slide her loose night shorts to the side and smile brightly seeing she has no panties on. I slowly lick up her slit gathering her arousal already. I wrap my lips around her clit and suck softly. Billie breathing gets irregular and she brings a hand down on top of my head. I look up thinking she's woke up but she's still asleep.

I release her clit and decide to dip my tongue into her entrance. Slowly filling her up. Billie moans and jerks her hips up. I begin to thrust in and out at a painfully slow pace. Billie groans and starts to grind her hips into my face. I smile and pull out giving her slit one long lick before reattaching my lips to her clit. I begin to slowly pick up pace watching her stomach muscles contract and roll as her hips slowly circle and her hums getting slightly louder.

I enjoy the state I have her in before I slam two fingers into her. She gasps and moans loudly slamming both hands down onto my head quickly. Her walls contract making hum into her as I suck her clit and thrust my fingers quickly. "OH- shhhit. Y/N!" She begins riding my face and fingers. Making me moan out of approval. "Y/N! Baby I'm-I- I'm gonna cum!" I pick up my pace curling my fingers inside of her continuously hitting her g-spot.

Her walls are squeezing my fingers so hard it's getting harder to thrust but I keep going. She screams my name one final time. I hum and continue to fuck her through it. She gasps and removes the blanket from my head "BABY! Baby I'm sensitive!" I remove my fingers and stop sucking her clit. She breathes deeply trying to catch her breath. My mouth is still attached to her pussy. After she's calmed down a bit I raise my cum coated fingers to her lips she accepts them. I slowly start to circle her clit again making her flinch and hum around my fingers.

I look into her pleading eyes. "You wanna cum again?" I ask her she nods still sucking my fingers. I smile and grab her breast with my free hand. I reattach myself to her clit and sucking in and out at a steady pace. Her breathing picks up. I flick my tongue over it quickly before pressing my tongue flat against her and rocking my body making her rock back against me at the perfect rhythm. "Just like that." She removes my fingers from her mouth.

Instead holding my hand against her chest. "Mmm your gonna make mommy cum!" I moan into her "your doing so good babygirl" I can't help it anymore and violently shake my head side to side licking her clit ferociously. She presses my hand against her chest and grips the sheets with the other. "I'm cumming!" I feel her cum drip down my chin I lick up her slit savoring the taste of her.

Billie grabs the sides of my head and pulls me up. I see her eyes light up at the sight of her cum dripping down my chin and neck. "Oh mommy made a mess on her baby's face" I lick my lips. Billie smiles and crashed hers onto mine. She begins cleaning my face licking up my neck over my chin and kissing my lips. Over and over until I'm clean. Once she's done she lays down and places my head on her chest. "Hmmmm good morning baby" she kisses my head. I giggle and kiss her chest "good morning mommy"

——————————

I thought I should give you guys something nice before all of this drama happens.
-Nikki