25

Billie and I have been sneaking around together for about 3 months now. The topic of my mother has come up multiple times. We just have not been able to compromise on when is the best time to tell her. As both of us have been so busy lately with, school and work. To say we are both scared to tell her is an understatement...we are petrified.

Your POV:

I'm on my way to my girlfriends house with a surprise. My bsf is at work. Which left me bored in our empty apartment finishing essays. That is until Billie called me and told me she's free for the rest of the day. I park my car in Billies driveway right next to hers. I walk in using my key. "BILLIE!?" I yell through her quiet house. I shut the door behind me "I'll be down in a minute!" I hear her yell from upstairs.

I chuckle and round the kitchen island. I grab a glass and fill it with the Apple juice Billie bought for me. Billie is more of an orange juice kind of gal. I take a sip of my drink and place the juice carton back in the fridge. When I stand back up the fridge door slams and there stands my beautiful girlfriend. Barefoot, in nothing but her black silk robe tied around her waist, wet hair and bare face.

"Oh-wow" I say as I wrap an arm around Billies waist. Pulling her closer, I take her in an innocent kiss turned hungry. "Mhmm" Billie moans into my mouth as I slide my hands down to her ass giving a squeeze and slap on her skin. Billie whines and tangles her hands in my hair. She pulls my head closer as she wraps her leg around my waist, grinding herself on my thigh.

As I pull away Billie sucks my bottom lip between her teeth tugging roughly. Showing me just how needy she is for me. I smirk as I remember my surprise for Billie. I pick her up and place sloppy kisses all over her neck and chest as I walk us over to the couch. I sit down and place her on top of my lap.  As she feels the strap I'm wearing underneath my joggers. Billie moans and slides her hands from the base of my hair, wrapping around my neck then down to the base of my neck and collarbone.

I smile and continue to kiss and suck at the skin on Billies neck. Billie groans and releases breathy moans as she throws her head back and slowly grinds her hips on top of the bulge. I look up to Billie while sliding my hands down to her hips. I grab them stopping her movements. A frustrated whine leaves Billies lips as she stares into my eyes. My eyes widen as I stare into Billies almost black orbs. I moan subconsciously licking my lips and bucking my hips.

Billie smiles as she drags one of her hands slowly up from my collarbone, to my neck where she places her hand on one side. Billie bends forwards then sucks, bites and licks up my neck, earlobe and marks wherever she sees fit. "Billie..." I moan out. The tight grip I once had on her hips loosening, causing Billie to hum against my neck as her grinding resumes.

She sits up and unties her robe. I watch in awe as she circles her hips. I watch the toned muscles in her stomach contract and flex. I bite my lip then say "get up Billie" she whines and doesn't listen. She continues circling her hips I stand up violently switching our positions. I carefully toss Billie back onto the couch. She lands on her back. She leans up on her elbows hungrily watching as I strip. Once I'm down to my bra, panties and strap, Billie explicitly moans. I bite my lip as I watch her legs fall open for me.

I position the strap before her entrance. I circle her clit with the strap watching as her body twitches. Billie gasps and moans softly as I slowly enter her "Mhmm." I slide all the way in then pull out the way out. Making Billie cry out "NOO! Y/N babygirl, mommy needs you so bad." I smirk and sit down on the couch opposite Billie. "How bad does mommy need her baby?" I ask Billie as I lean back in my chair. Watching as Billie slides her hands along her squirming body.

"So bad. I need you so much baby." I smile "does mommy wanna ride her princess?" Billies eyes light up as she stands and walks over to me swaying her hips before straddling my waist. I cup her pussy wanting to know how wet she is. I let out a deep moan as I'm met with her dripping cunt. "Mmm mommy your so wet for me" Billie hums and starts moving her hips back and forth on my hand. I giggle and smack her pussy "wait." Billie scoffs but listens nonetheless.

I stroke the strap with the same hand I used to gather her arousal with. I position the glistening toy before Billies greedy pussy. Billie bites her lip as she slowly slides down 8 1/2 inches of silicone. Once she's fully seated she stays still until I slowly start massaging her thighs. Billie twitches before nodding and rolling her hips. I grip her waist as Billie and I find the perfect pace and rhythm.

"Babygirl you feel so good" Billie moans out. She leans forward her chest in front of my face. I see her boobs bouncing closer and closer until I take one into my mouth. Swirling my tongue around the hardened buds. Teasing them with my teeth and cold air. "Just like that princess!" Billie moans out. I see Billie starting to fall out of rhythm and slow down. "Does mommy need to cum?" I ask Billie. Her mouth drops open forming an "o" shape before biting her lip frantically nodding 'yes'.

I grab Billies waist forcing her down, meeting my long powerful thrusts. Billie cries out for me "Y/N! Oh-BABYGIRL!" I pull Billie down so that her clit rubs against the harness. "Baby- I'm cumming!" Billies eyes roll to the back of her head. I moan out as I see Billies body jolt up every time my hips smack hers. Making her head fall back in a rhythmic manner. I hear nothing but the sound of my breath, our skin slapping and the sound of Billies wetness reverberating around us.

Billie moans shakily as she rides out her high grinding and lightly bouncing. Billies orgasm finally subsides. She lays her head on my shoulder still straddling my lap. My arms wrapped tightly around her waist holding her as close to me as possible. Billie and I stay like this for a few minutes loving the way our skin feels against each other.

That is until a knock broke us from our little bubble of love. Billie and I both look at each other in pure panic...