37

"Y/n" I hear my name from the bathroom. I walk to the door "yes!" I shout. "Come here" it's Billie. I open the door and close it behind me. "Yes love?" Billie opens the shower door revealing her wet body. My eyes scan along her frame. Watching as the water droplets skim along her wet skin. I lift my gaze and look into her eyes. "Can you give me a towel" Billie asks innocently while batting her eyelashes.

"U-um yah sure hold on" I reach into the cabinet and get Billie a towel. I unfold it and wrap it around Billies frame. My hands hold onto her waist as she steps out of the shower. "Thank you" I pull her closer and lift her chin up. She smiles at me and wraps her arms around my neck. "Mmm you smell like strawberries" I tuck my head into the crook of her neck and inhale deeply.

Billie giggles and pulls my head closer. "I used my new strawberry body wash. Do you like it?" I nod my head "mhmm..." I leave a few open mouth kisses on her neck down to her shoulder. Billie giggles as I trail small kisses down her arm. I kiss her hand and return it to her. She uses the same hand to caress my cheek. She stares lovingly into my eyes before softly kissing my lips. "I love you" she kisses me once more before walking away.

I stand there a sec before following Billie into the bedroom. I see some of Billies clothes laid out on the bed. "Honey, what are you doing?" I ask. I lean against the doorframe watching as Billie puts on her bra. She looks over her shoulder making eye contact with me as she clips her bra closed. "We're going out for dinner tonight" she says as she turns around to face me fully. My ears hear the words she's said but my eyes only caught sight of her breasts cradled by her black lace bra.

"Oh really?" My voice squeaked and my eyes drop lower. Billies toned stomach and wide hips catch my eye. I bite my lip and remember the sound of her pants and moans. A shiver runs down my spine. Billie clears her throat breaking me out of my thoughts. I look up to see her smirking. She takes a few slow steps forward her hips swaying with every step she takes. I swallow the saliva gathering in my mouth and just watch as she approaches me.

Billie stands before me just within arms reach. She reaches up with her right hand and places it behind my neck. She lightly scratches just below my hairline creating goosebumps all along my skin. Billie smiles and leans closer her face mere centimeters away from mine. I look at her plump lips, licking my own subconsciously. My heart rate begins to speed up. Billies eyes dart down to my lips then back to my eyes; her deep chocolate pools putting me in some sort of trance.

She brushes her lips against mine before kissing my cheek and whispering beside my ear "get dressed doll" and retracting her body completely from mine. She shoots me a wink then struts back to the bed to get dressed. I release a shaky breath I didn't know I was holding and blink a few times. "God Billie what are you doing to me?" I walk to the closet and see Billie already picked out an outfit for me. I smile and place it on the bed beside Billie. The woman chuckles darkly and slips an arm around my waist roughly pulling me into her making me gasp "it's because you love me angel"

Billie takes me to some fancy restaurant that just opened in town. "Ready dear?" She asks me. I unbuckle my seatbelt and nod my head "yep" she leans over the middle console and whispers in my ear "you better be a good girl in there y/n. You wouldn't want to upset mommy now would you?" Shit "no mommy" she kisses my head and begins to get out of the car "that's what I thought" Billie walks around the car and opens my door "thank you" she takes my hand in hers and together we walk into the restaurant.

"I have a reservation for Howard" the hostess checks her book and nods her head "yes right this way Ms. Howard. Your guests are already here" the young girl says as she leads us into a secluded area. Guests? What guests. We approach a table towards the back of the empty room. There's two women sitting talking and drinking wine. They see Billie and smile "glad you finally showed up" one of the women says to Billie. "Sorry ladies I got a little bit distracted" Billie pulls out my chair and sits beside me.

"I see" the brunette woman says...and now all eyes are on me. My cheeks heat up a bit and I start to feel a little nervous under these beautiful women's gaze. "I'm Ally, you must be y/n" the woman extends her hand out. I smile and place my hand in hers "yes, hi it's nice to meet you" she returns my smile and gently rubs her thumb along my knuckles before letting my hand go. "Cordelia" a beautiful blonde woman says as she too extends her hand. I smile and place mine in hers "that's a pretty name" the woman smiles at me and I feel butterflies swarm in my chest.

"Thank you" she releases my hand and I look down blushing. Billie places her hand on my thigh, I look up to see her smirk. "So Billie how have you been? you know aside from falling in love" ally points at me with her eyes. Billie looks at the brunette and smiles "I've been good, great actually. My work schedule has calmed down a bit giving me more time to spend with friends and family...Also, I'm in the process of making my main office here, instead of having to fly back to L.A every time they need me"

I look over at Billie eyes bright with excitement. "You didn't tell me this" Billie chuckles and squeezes my thigh "I wanted to surprise you sweetheart. I got the finalization papers today. So that means I'm all yours aside from having to travel for filming." I smile brightly and place my hand in her lap, she intertwines our fingers and gives me the 'well talk about this later look' before turning her attention back to the two women.

"Well that's great Billie I say this calls for a toast!" Ally says as she raises her glass of wine. Cordelia, Billie and I grab the wine glass in front of us and raise them. "To Billie for falling in love and to new business ventures. Cheers" "Cheers!" We all tap glasses and take a sip of our wine.

Billie and the two women begin talking about their lives. Ally talks about her son and about being senator. Cordelia talks about the academy, turns out she's a witch. I don't have a problem with that at all. My grandmother is actually a very spiritual lady who convinced me as a child that she was a witch. So, I'm not surprised.

I admire the two beautiful women in front of me and find myself imagining what it would be like to have them both touch me. Or how good I can make them feel, what does their moans sound like. As I'm undressing the two women with my eyes, Billie begins massaging my palm and it keeps me in the land of the living.