5

Your POV:

Billie joined our game and is currently kicking Isaak's ass in speed. "Speed!" Billie yells "what?!" Isaak never loses Elian, my bsf and I all break out laughing "AHA finally someone who can kick your ass" I say a little drunk already. "Omg look you can see his undefeated crown falling off his head OH! there it goes"
y/bsf/n points over your shoulder at Isaak's head. "Whatever" he says annoyed.

We start giggling I look over to Billie who is already looking at me "thank you for kicking his ass now sober boy needs to take a shot!" Billies eyes roam my body before landing on Isaak. He down his shot and chases it with his sprite. "Atta boy" Elian says as he pays his back. Now it's y/bsf/n turn to pick a game from the game bowl.

We just wrote down different games on pieces of paper and stuck it in a bowl.

She picks one out "ouuuu truth or dare!" We all smile knowing neither of us ever turns down a dare. "Danger!" I say Billie looks over to me with a confused look. I laugh before I explain "Danger, because we never turn down a dare. Last time we played this game Isaak ran down the street in his boxers." Isaak raises his hand "Elian took a sip out of a nasty concoction we made." He nods his head "and y/bsf/n and I well we never turn down a dare no matter what"

She nods her head slowly "areyay eway oingday exualsay aresday?" Isaak asks the group if we're doing sexual dares in pig Latin. We all look around to each other nodding yes.

My friend group is either gay, me or bisexual, everyone else

"Okay then so the usual" Isaak says in English we all nod. Billie looks at me confused but I just smile and ask her if she wants to join. She respectfully declined and says she will watch. I explain to Billie that the round ends when someone doesn't wanna answer a question and has to drink. But I also explain that never really happens so she should feel free to join when're she wants.

"Alright Isaak" my bsf starts off and I smile knowing she's ruthless. Isaak takes a shot preparing for whatever she asks of him. "We'll start off easy truth or dare?" He of course licks dare "show the most embarrassing photo on your phone" Isaak smiles and opens his phone showing us a picture of me and my bsf asleep on the couch this morning. Elian high fives Isaak and they crack up laughing. I look over to my bsf and shake my head giggling at how stupid we look. "Well I did say most embarrassing photo but I didn't specify of who. Touché"

Billie asks to see the photo Isaak hands her his phone "is that y/n?" She holds back a laugh. I can't help but laugh at her face right now. If I were sober I would be freaking out but right now I don't care. "Okay next y/n truth or dare?" Isaak asks me with a smirk. I pick truth because the last time I let him dare me I had to be someone's pet for 5 mins. "Smart girl I was ready to 'fuck' you up" he whispers the 'fuck' in a funny accent. I giggle "okay you said we're doing sexual ones." I take a shot

"What is the naughtiest thing you've ever done in public? I think I already know but it might have changed" I glance at Billie and she looks at me with amusement. I clean my throat "have sex" I just spit it out Billie leans back in her chair smirking at me. Isaak smiles "I knew it was it with you know who?" I nod my head. He smiles next. We go around for a round and found out Elian has a foot fetish, my bsf kisses me, Isaak kisses Elian and now it's my turn again.

"Y/n truth or dare?" My bsf asks me "dare" I take another shot finishing the bottle "shit" they all scream "OHHH!" Billie looks around confused "well there's your dare y/n" my bsf says. I place the bottle in the middle of the table and spin in. It lands directly on Billie. I look up to meet her eyes my friends jaws hang open. "Oh" is all Billie says "I can spin again if you'd like" "no, no darling it's fine come here" I stand up suddenly feeling very very drunk. I slowly walk over to Billies chair.
"15 seconds y/n you know the rules"

I stand before Billie my knees threatening to buckle beneath me. Billie moves a strand of my hair out of my face. "Start the time" I say "ready when you are" I look into Billies eyes one last time she nods her head and I close the gap between us. I feel a jolt of electricity run through my body. My drunken state making me bolder I lick her bottom lip she opens her mouth slightly I slide my tongue in exploring her mouth. But not trying to make a show for everyone else. "Time!" I pull away from Billie and lick my lips she does the same. I slowly back away and take my place beside my bsf. Who places a hand on my thigh "we'll talk later" she whispers in my ear I nod my head still a little star stuck.

The game continues a little after my mom says she's heading to her room and that Billie is welcome to sleep with her tonight. Billie accepts and stays with us for a while before heading up. We end up ending the game and the guys take the couch saying it's comfortable. They change and use the pillows and blankets I gave them. Y/bsf/n and I tell them goodnight and head up to my room. Holding on to each other trying not to fall down the stairs.

Once we make it to my room we change our clothes and take off our makeup. We lay in my bed "so how was the kiss with your lady crush?" I smile "I'm still so turned on by it. My pussy is throbbing" I laugh and so does she. "Was she a good kisser?" "Oh my god I felt electricity rush through my body. I slipped her the tongue" she turns to face me "what?" "I slipped her the tongue. I made out with Billie Dean Howard!" I yell quietly.

———————-
Well they made out! Granted for 15 second and in front of y/n's friends but at least it happened!
-NIKKI