9

Your POV:
As I come out of my closet aha coming out of the closet been there done that. Anyways Billie kept staring at me. "Billie your staring." She shakes her head "huh what?" I laughed "nothing just your eyes seem to enjoy being glued to my body" she laughs nervously before saying "sorry babygirl I'm just thinking"

I put on some socks then look up at Billie.
"How long are you visiting for this time?" I ask Billie thinks for a bit before answering "I'm leaving tomorrow around lunchtime then I will be back before your graduation" I listen to her words then look back into her eyes "can we have a sleepover? Like we used to please?" I give her a sincere look which she gives me back "of course angel" I smile and lay down on my bed. Billie lays down too I snuggle into her side. We lay there for a while eventually falling asleep.

I feel Billie get up so I open my eyes slightly and see my mother standing in my doorway talking to Billie. I close my eyes again and wake up when a gentle hand softly shakes my side. "Wake up sweetheart it's time for us to go" I hear Billies deep raspy voice and smile. I sit up and stretch a bit before opening my eyes and see Billie standing with her arms crossed smiling at me.

I smile back at her "good morning" Billie hands me my bag that she or my mother or both packed. "Thank you" "your welcome and it's afternoon now, sweetheart" I chuckle then slip on my shoes leaving my room. "Mom!" She peeks her head out the kitchen doorway. "Bye mom I'm going to Billies I will be back tomorrow okay?" She smiles and gives me a hug "okay you take care of my girl Billie Dean." My mom points a finger in Billies direction. Billie shrugs her shoulders extending her arms as she walks out yelling back "Don't I always"

The drive to Billies is quiet not an awkward silence but a comfortable one. When we arrive Billie opens the door and let's me in. I look around remembering the memories of her and I. I laugh "do you remember when you and I slid down the staircase in the laundry basket?" Billie smiles and laughs "yes I do. Your mother wanted to kill me." She walks to the kitchen lighting up a cigarette.

I watch as her long fingers cradle the stick and bring it between her full lips.

Oh how I wish to feel those lips on mine again and on the rest of my body

Billie catches me staring and winks. I panicked and walked to the couch turning on her tv to my comfort show. "You and this show" Billie says as she sits beside me on the couch. I giggle and nod my head "I love it." I kick off my shoes and lay my head in Billies lap, my knees curled up into my chest. Billie smiles down at me and softly strokes my hair. I hum and continue to watch my show.

I wake up in Billies arms she's walking me to her bedroom. I close my eyes and snuggle into her. She lays me down and lays beside me. She tucks me in, puts on my favorite movie then gets up. I open my eyes and watch my movie waiting for Billie to return. She walks in wearing a baby pink nightgown. A very revealing one too might I add. My eyes run up and down her body shamelessly.

Billie sees me but doesn't say anything. She gets in bed beside me. "So darling, have you figured out what your major is going to be?" I yawn then answer "I was thinking about majoring in psychology. I've already been accepted to my dream college and now all I have to do is graduate." I say with a proud smile. Billie pinches my cheek and scrunches her nose "you were always a smart one darling. I'm proud of you." "Thank you Billie."

I snuggle up to her and relax as she runs her long fingers through my hair. The rise and fall of Billies chest along with her steady heartbeat lulls me to sleep. I wake up the next morning wrapped in Billies arms. My back pressed against her front. Her head resting on top of mine. I smile to myself at the realization that Billie is spooning me.

I snuggle against her further and begin to close my eyes. Until I catch a glimpse at the clock on Billies nightstand. 9:30 I think about how long it takes to drive to my house then to the airport all the way across town not even adding the fact of Billie eating something or showering. I need to wake Billie up now. I turn over in her arms feeling the warmth of her body. Billie hums and pulls me in tighter. I giggle and try to get up "mmm stay for a minute" Billies deep, raspy morning voice sends shivers down my spine and causes my heart rate to speed up.

I lay back down "B-but it's already-" "9:40 I know honey and I already have all my things packed and put in the car. I showered last night while you were sleeping and I can eat at the airport. So shh and lay with me for a bit." How could I say no I relax in Billies arms my head tucked into her neck. The smell of her sweet body wash infiltrating my noses taking full control of my senses.

We lay for a few moments before Billie sighs "time to get up sweetheart" she kisses the top of my head. I groan making Billie laugh "now I don't want to" Billie gets up and I shiver immediately missing her warmth. "Noooo" I whine reaching out lamely for Billie my face pressed against the pillow. Billie chuckles and I feel the bed dip again then Billie starts tickling my sides "AHHH BIL STOP!" She doesn't "OKAY BIL OKAY IM UP! IM UP!" She hums and ends her rein of terror.

I sit up and cross my arms "not nice bil" she smiles sweetly then pouts "I'm sorry darling but it's time to get up" I sigh and get up. I stretch and the crop top I'm wearing rides up just below my breasts. "When did you get a belly ring?" My arms shoot down to cover my stomach. "Uhm-like three weeks ago?" Billie gestures for me to show her so I show her my pink belly ring. I picked pink for her "I love this color on you."

"Thank you Billie"