48

Billie and I dress little Lila up in a pink cashmere sweater paired with her pearl collar. We are ready for the guests to arrive. As I make martinis for billie and I, Lila is still safe in billies arms. "Who's the most precious girl in the world?" Billie says in a baby voice as she peppers kisses all over Lila's head. I smile to myself before I pout and look up to billie "I thought I was your precious girl?"

Billie smirks and pets Lila's head as she rounds the bar to my side. "Are you jealous of a puppy y/n?" I pout and step closer into billies space "only when the puppy gets more kisses than me" Billie laughs and kisses my forehead. I smile victoriously "you are such a brat!" I giggle and serve our martinis.

There's a knock at the door. I slide billies glass over to her "I'll get it honey" I whisper and softly pet Lila's head. When I walk away billie smacks my ass making me squeal and giggle.

I open the door to see my mom and aunts holding food trays and bottles of wine. "Hi Honey a little help?" My mom says as she hands me a tray of sandwiches and walks into the house. "Hello to you too mother!" My aunts give me cheek kisses and right as I'm closing the door I hear a loud squeal.

"OH MY GOODNESS HOW PRECIOUS!" My mother screams as she sees billie sipping her martini against the island and little Lila sleeping in her arms. I smile and place the tray down on the table. "Mom, meet Lila Dean Howard" my mother clutches her chest as she stares at baby Lila. "She's so cuuutteeeee y/n!" Billie giggles catching my mothers attention "oh! Hi billie!" Billie bursts out laughing accidentally waking up Lila.

The small puppy yawns and opens her eyes. As she sees my moms face all up in her bubble she whines and tilts her head "oh my god oh my god" my mother says as she sees Lila's blue eyes. "Do you want to hold her?" Billie asks and looks to me for approval. I nod and she hands the pup to my mother. Lila looks at billie confused before she adjusts and stays still. "Girls look at my grand baby!" My mother turns and shows Lila off to my aunts.

Billie smiles and I slowly make my way towards her. She reaches for me and pulls me into her side. We sip our martinis and watch as my mother plays with Lila on the couch. "Girls I can watch the baby while you two go get ready!" Billie and I look at each other confused. "Get ready?" I ask my mother. "Oh you are intentionally wearing that? And not washing your hair?" I seethe through my teeth but billie smirks and holds me back from saying anything "thank you we'll be just a few minutes!"

She whisks me upstairs and into the bedroom. "Billie is there something's wrong with my outfit? Or my hair?" I ask. Billie just smiles and leads me into our bedroom. As the door shuts behind me billie pins me against it and takes my lips in a passionate kiss. I moan into her mouth making her smirk. She tangled her hand in the back of my hair and leads us into the bathroom. Billie shuts the door with her foot and tugs my head back "mmh bil" I moan as billie kisses down my neck.

Billie growls and pulls my shirt up and off my head. She kisses and sucks her way down my chest "Billie" she hums and licks up my stomach to my chest "yes?" She looks into my eyes, deeply. "I love you" Billie smiles and kisses my lips softly "shower with me?" She asks before stepping back and like a magnet my hands are drawn to her shirt. I pull it up and off her head "you are so perfect" my lips meet her skin and I kiss her shoulder, up her neck, down her chest and all over it.

"So is that a yes?" She asks with a smirk as she single-handedly unhooks her bra and drops it to the floor. My mouth opens and I nod my head with wide eyes. Billie laughs and pulls down her skirt. She shimmies out of both the skirt and her underwear. Quickly I begin stripping, my eyes never leaving her body. Billie turns and opens the glass door and shuts it behind her. The water turns on and I yell "Wait!" as I trip over myself running to the door and trying to pull off my stupid sock.

I successfully strip myself naked and open the shower door. Billie has her eyes closed, head tipped back while her hands run through her soaking blonde locks. The warm water flows between her perky breasts and over her rosy nipples before gently running over her toned stomach and down her thighs. "Dear god" I whisper to myself as I watch the art before me.

"are you getting in or not? you're letting all the cold air in." I shut my mouth and step in. Billie smirks to herself and dips her head back into the water. My hands glide along her sides and snake their way to her back. I press my chest against hers and watch intently as billies eyes slowly meet mine. She bites her lip and drapes her arms over my shoulders. "I love feeling your skin against mine" I hum and kiss her lips softly.

"Bathe me?" I ask billie in a soft voice. The blonde smiles and nods "of course, darling" she spins me around and begins washing my hair. I do the same to her before she lathers the loofa and rubs my skin from my stomach, up my ribs, paying extra attention to my breasts and nipples before dropping down to scrub my legs. Billie bites her lip as she lathers up my ass then proceeds to use her hands to massage and grip my behind. Once she's satisfied she turns me around and gently rubs up and down my thighs. "Lift up a little for me hunny" Billie asks so I oblige lifting my leg up onto the Marble seat we have in the shower.

Billie smiles deviously and as her tongue licks over her lips I understand her intentions. "Billie Dean Howard" I put my foot back on the shower floor billie groans and bites my thigh. I squeal and pull her up off her knees "whyyyy?!" Billie whines like a child. I giggle "because my mom and aunts are downstairs waiting for our guests who should be arriving by now." Billie smirks "it's never stopped us before" she kisses my neck "please?" Her hand glides down my stomach "please?" Lower and lower "mommy needs you princess." Fuck.

I pull away and rinse off all the soap from my body then quickly drag billie to do the same "y/n!" I turn off the water and grab our towels. I quickly dry off my body and squeeze the water out of my hair with the towel. Billie slowly copies my actions with a raised eyebrow. Once I'm finished I grab billie by the back of her neck and bring her into a heated kiss. She moans and grabs my face "Fuck Billie Dean" I grip her by the legs and lift her up onto the counter.

I know what I'm doing and I can't help it. She's too damn sexy and she knows it. I step back from between her legs "fuck billie" the blonde licks her lips and spreads her legs further apart. Her hands gripping the edge of the counter "please y/n. Make mommy feel good" I feel like my brain is glitching. "B-but the doctor"

I'm just stalling I had planned to properly tell her the news and make amazing love to her tonight but here we are. Billie serving herself up to me. "Oh bullshit y/n the doctors office called me too you know." My mouth drops "I think you owe me for denying me all morning"

I bite my lip and stare at her "mmmm fuck it!"
I drop to my knees and grip her thighs. Billie leans back against the mirror and watches in anticipation. "Wait. No." Billie sits up "no?" I close my eyes and deny myself the view of her. "I want to fuck you properly on our bed, all alone, all night long." I hear billie sigh "if I do this now I'll be denying myself the pleasure of your beautiful moans and screams of my name. I won't get to admire the way you seethe and writhe under me, begging for me to make you cum over and over."

Billie groans and sits up she wraps her legs around me and pulls me towards her. Billie grips my chin and forces me to look up at her. She has her eyes closed and lip tucked under her teeth. "Now you've denied me again. I'm horny and wet. You better make me cum so many times I know nothing other than your name and cum." I smile and she returns it.
Reluctantly I stand and lean to give billie a soft kiss "thank you" Billie hums "don't thank me yet I Can still sneak off and deal with this myself"

I gasp and grab her by the throat "you better not Billie Dean. Remember two can play at that game. Except mine involves restraints" Billies jaw slacks and her eyes widen "you wouldn't." I glare "try me" Billie rolls her eyes and pushes me out of the way gently so she can hop off the counter. She pulls her towel and wraps it around her hair "you've given me a serious case of blue balls" she says as she walks out the bathroom and into the bedroom.
————————-

Absolutely not proofread at all but enjoy and lmk what you think or want to see for the coming chapters.