46

Your POV:

"Billie Dean" I plead watching as my girlfriend stands up from her hospital bed and stretches. "Hmm?" She turns her head slightly. "Please lie down" I say. Billie just smiles and shakes her head "I think I'm okay darling" I stand and walk beside her. Billie faces me and brings her hand up to cup my cheek "thank you for not leaving me" she says as tears well in her beautiful eyes. Her thumb gently strokes my cheekbone "I would never billie" she smiles and leans in her soft lips melting against mine.

The taste of salt hits my lips and I realize billie is crying. I cup her cheeks in both hands and break the kiss. I wipe her tears with the pads of my thumbs "why are you crying love?" I ask her. Billie sniffles and giggles "because I love you so much it hurts. What did I ever do to deserve you?" I tuck a piece of her hair behind her ear "I don't know angel but I'm thankful for whatever we did to have a love this pure" I kiss her lips gently then her forehead.

"Come lay down with me." I lead her to the bed and let her snuggle into my side. A few minutes later her doctor walks in and smiles "hello y/n, Billie how are you feeling?" He asks. Billie sighs loudly "like I wanna go home" the doctor chuckles and looks at her chart "well good news, your 48 hours of observation are over and you can be released today." Billie laughs and says "finally!" She reaches for my hand and squeezes excitedly. I chuckle and ask the doctor "does she have any limitations?" Billie side eyes me with her 'really' look but I choose to ignore her.

The doctor shakes his head "no she's perfectly fine I would just take it easy on any rigorous activity" I nod my head "okay thank you" and with that the doctor says his goodbyes and has a nurse bring in billies discharge papers. As I sign billie is already packed up and in the bathroom changing. I thank the nurse and Billie emerges wearing sweatpants and a hoodie. "Is that my hoodie? And my sweats?" I ask her cheekily. Billie smiles and does a twirl "yes they are and what about it?" I quirk a brow and stalk my way to her. I wrap an arm tightly around her waist pulling her into my side. I lean close to her ear "don't forget where we came from Billie Dean. I was the one who showed you what pleasure felt like, but I can also show you pain. If I wanted to I could rip my clothes off of your body and take you right here. Bend you over my knee and show everyone just how much of a slut you can be for me." Billie gasps and shuts her eyes.

"Funny thing is, you would like that wouldn't you?" Billie bites her lip and nods. I chuckle in her ear and smack her ass lightly before releasing my grip and walking to grab her bags. Billie just stands there a little shocked before biting her lip and smirking at me. She walks towards me and whispers "don't threaten me with a good time sweetheart" I smile and shake my head "are you ready?" Billie scans around the room "yes I'm ready to get the hell out of here"

I take her hand in mine and walk us out the doors and to my car. I open the door for billie and buckle her seatbelt before shutting the door and placing her bags in the backseat. I hop into the drivers and pull out of the hospital. On the way home billie holds my hand and doesn't let go the whole way. She occasionally hums to a few songs on the radio. As we arrive home I help billie inside to which she says "I can walk myself into my own home y/n" I give her a look and say "and? That doesn't mean I can't guard the love of my life until I know her pretty butt is safely inside and completely comfortable on the couch" Billie laughs that beautiful laugh and allows me to sit her on the couch.

Once she's comfortable I run back outside and retrieve our bags. I lock the door and turn to face deep brown eyes "are you hungry? I can make us dinner" Billie smiles "a little" I nod my head and walk around to the kitchen. As I'm washing my hands billie calls out "Y/N!" I leave the faucet on and run into the living room "yes?!" Billie is laying on the couch our throw blanket wrapped around her "can you hand me the remote?" She bats her eyelashes.

I place my hand on my chest "Billie! I thought you were hurt" I grab the remote from the shelf and place it in her outstretched hand. "Thank you" she says softly. I hum out a "Mhmm" as I begin to walk past her she grabs my wrist. "You forgot something" she purses her lips and pulls me down. I giggle and lean down to place a few gentle kisses to her lips. "Better" I ask. Billie  turns on the TV "very" I shake my head and smile.

As I prepare dinner I would occasionally take a peek on billie making sure she's okay. I plate our food and bring the dishes to the living room. Billie sits up and drags the little table closer to the couch. "What do you want to drink?" I ask her. "Water is fine" I head into the kitchen and get two glasses of iced water. When I return billie still hasn't touched her food. I place her glass beside her plate. Once I grab my fork billie grabs her utensil's as well and begins to eat with me. I smile to myself and Billie noticed "what are you smiling about?" She asks softly I look at her while she chews her food "nothing, just you" she smiles and tilts her head a little "you waited for me to come back to eat with me. You always do" Billie seems to think for a moment before swallowing and saying "I do. Don't I?" I nod my head and lean in to kiss hers.

We eat dinner in peace watching one of billies favorite movies. I wash dishes and return to the living room to cuddle Billie. I end up carrying her up to our room and setting her in our bed. As I lay down beside her billie turns and inches her back closer to me. I roll and I held her a little closer that night. Both of us happy to be back home in each other's arms.