16

I ended up using the same Tory from my one shot I'm just adding more detail or changing some details.
Enjoy :)
———————————

Your POV:

~TIME SKIP~
Two years later

I knew it. I had a feeling. Damn y/n maybe your just bound to be heartbroken.

Flashback
Kaitlin and I have been coming home everyday seemingly just acknowledging each other's presence and nothing more. We haven't hugged, cuddled, kissed or had sex in a very long time. I'm frustrated and tired of this whole thing. It started off amazing but somethings changed lately. I've tried to make it work breaking my back trying to fix our relationship. With no avail. Maybe it's time.
Kaitlin is out with friends when she texts me

Kait💗: I think it's time we broke up. I know you feel it too the way things have changed. I will be moved out by next week. I do love our y/n it's just our spark is gone. I'm sorry.

"What the fuck?" I whisper seemingly mad about the fact that she texted me. I don't even get broken up with in person to have that closure I need. Nothing. A simple text to break up a two year relationship. Wow. I text her back "okay" and then call my mother.

My mom comes over to comfort me for a while until I fall asleep later that night. The next morning I wake up and go to class. When I come back to my house I see the majority of kaitlins stuff is gone. I sigh and take a shower my best friend is out of town for another two days. So I rough it out alone with a few visits and one sleepover with Isaak and Elian.

I don't feel upset about it at all. I knew it was coming plus I'm kind of excited to be single again. I wake up, shower and make myself a cup of coffee before I walk into my living room to relax. Until a few hours later when, "Y/n?" I am laying on my couch wrapped up in a blanket. "over here" I say meekly I hear heels hitting the floor and immediately know who it is. "Oh honey" Billie Dean my moms best friend sits beside me and pulls me into a hug.

Billie had been out of town filming and my mom told her what happened. Having Billie be here to comfort me is overwhelming. I haven't seen her for almost a year. I threw myself so much into Kaitlin hoping to forget the feelings I have for this woman.

"Girls are so stupid." I say Billie laughs and kisses my head. "We were together for two years! She didn't have the decency to at least break up with me in person!" The anger I have kept bottled up finally coming out. Billie strokes my hair "I know sweetheart...I never liked her you know" I look up to Billie "the day you brought her home to your mother and I, I just didn't get a good vibe off of her" I sniffle and furrow my brows in confusion "you could have given me a heads up"

Billie chuckles a little and I feel my heart flutter at the sound.

Oh no! oh no! I can't do this right now stop it y/n she's straight plus she's your moms best friend.

I peel myself away from Billie and stand up to walk to my kitchen. I start making myself a cup of chamomile tea. "Do you want some?" I ask Billie "sure sweetheart"

Ugh those damn pet names

I turn my back to Billie as I feel my face warm up as always. I bring our mugs over to my island and sit on the stool next to Billie. "I mean I knew our relationship was over months ago. We never hugged each other like we used to, we would come home from work or school and just shower, eat and sleep." Billie takes a sip of her tea listening to my words "we hadn't even had sex in god knows how long. Even when we did the spark, the passion...was gone"

Billie takes my hand in hers letting me think out loud and just listening to me "I knew it was going to end months ago...I just held on in hopes the love we once had would return..." I let out a heavy sigh "well I think I'm done with relationships" I giggle lightly "I'm going back to my high school/ college ways" Billies head snaps towards me.

"I remember those days of yours. There was hardly ever a time where I would visit your mother and there wasn't a girl over or you gone" I look down into my mug remembering the reason I did all of that.

I was in love with you Billie I still am but I couldn't have you so I tried keeping myself distracted

I chuckle remembering the time Billie walked in on me and my best friend drunkenly hooking up. I look up at her and laugh uncontrollably "what?" Billie asks me. "Do you remember the night you walked in on me and y/bsf/n hooking up?" Billies face turns a light shade of pink and she looks away. I start laughing harder remembering the look on her face when she swung open my door.

"Yes, yes I do." She giggles a bit "I will never forget the look on your face when you walked in" my laughter dies down Billie stares at me as I clutch my stomach trying to catch my breath. "Ow I'm sore" a little giggle escapes making Billie smile. "You know y/n..." Billie grabs my hand pulling me closer I look down to our hands then back at Billie she opens her mouth to say something. But then my door swings open and y/bsf/n walks in carrying all my favorite snacks.