20

Your POV:

As soon as we make it to my house my best friend jumps out of the car and uses her key to walk to her room. I pay and help Billie get out of the taxi. She grabs a hold of my arm as I walk her inside. "Do you want some water?" I ask her "yes please" I take three out knowing damn well my best friend did not grab one. I hand Billie hers and excuse myself taking some Advil and the water bottle to my besties room.

As I expected she didn't grab a water but passed out on her bed still fully clothed. I take off her shoes and tuck her into bed. I place the water and Advil on her nightstand then walk out closing her door. I see Billie still sitting on her stool in my kitchen. "She's passed out" Billie laughs as I take a drink of my water. My heart is racing I actually have THE Billie the woman of my dreams here looking at me with hungry eyes. I finish half of my water before I walk over to Billie. I run my hand up her thigh, Billie slowly opens them and I step between.

I wrap an arm around her waist and brush a strand of hair out of her face, tucking it behind her ear. She closes her eyes and sighs. I smirk and move her hair to the side. I place a soft kiss on her neck Billie grabs ahold of my shoulder. I come back up and stare into her eyes. "Take me to bed y/n" I snap out of it and pick Billie up she squeals a bit and wraps her legs around my waist. I walk us into my bedroom shutting the door with my foot.

I lay Billie down on my bed. I lay between her legs kissing her lips. Billie sighs into the kiss and begins to push off my blazer. I take it off my shoulders throwing it aside. I pull away "are you sure about this?" Billie nods her head "I need to hear you say it Billie" she strokes my cheek "I want this y/n, I want you" that's all I needed to hear I attach my lips to her neck. I pull away "can I leave marks?" Billie groans "yes mark me as yours" a growl emanates from my throat.

I suckle a bright red hickey into her neck Billie gasps and moans softly. She grinds herself up into me. Tangling her hands in my hair. I smirk and continue my assault on her neck finding all of her sweet spots. I mark my way down her chest. Before looking up into her eyes "can I take this off?" I finger the strap on her dress Billie nods her head pulling the strap down herself. I pull it the rest of the way down until it's resting at her waist.

I see she's not wearing a bra. A deep moan escapes my lips. I look into her eyes "may I?" She moans softly and guides my hands onto her chest I begin squeezing them listening to the sounds I am coercing out of her. I pinch her hard nipples making Billie squeal and arch her back. I smile and attach my lips to one swirling my tongue around the hardened bud. Billie is moaning softly and grinding herself up into my stomach. I do the same to the other marking both as mine.

I pull her dress the rest of the way down her body staring into her eyes looking for any indication she wants me to stop. Upon not finding any I pull it off and toss it aside. I sit up on my knees and admire the beauty before me. I run my hands up her sides squeezing them softly. Billie squirms and moans. I run my hands up her legs down her inner thighs squeezing them.

"Do you still want this?" I ask her searching her eyes for an unspoken answer. Billie reaches for me. I crawl back up her body, her hands grab my face. "I've wanted you for so, so long y/n. I've never been with another woman. But I want you so fucking much y/n please" I grab her hands and kiss her palms. "If you ever want me to stop say so okay?" Billie nods her head

I slide back down her body. I pull off her panties "these are mine now" Billie moans and nods her head. I put them in my pocket and look at her soaked folds. I look into her eyes again "please" hearing Billie Dean beg for me sends me. I kiss her inner thighs her scent is diving me wild I have to taste her. I search for her hand wrapping our fingers together before I lick up her slit. Billie squeezes my hand and sucks in air.

I softly suck her clit between my lips releasing it and sucking it in over and over. Billie is gasping and whining. I pick up speed flicking my tongue over it Billie is squeezing my hand. She begins riding my face then stops "ride my face" I say into her she moans loudly and begins grinding her hips into my face. "Oh shit babygirl!" She wraps her free hand into my hair pulling slightly. I moan into her and dip my tongue. She clenches around it and moans loudly her hips falling out of rhythm.

"OH GOD!" Her nails are digging into my scalp. I reattach my lips around her clit sucking . I'm teasing her entrance with my fingers. Billie let's out a high pitch moan as I slide my fingers in curling upwards to hit her G-spot. "B-Baby! Unhhh!" I can feel she's close so I start thrusting my fingers harder knuckles deep. I watch as her back arches and her eyes slam shut, her mouth drops open releasing a silent scream. I moan loudly into her as I feel her cum fill my mouth.

I slowly circle my tongue around her clit letting her ride out her orgasm. Her legs shake around my head once she's caught her breath she sits up on her elbows watching me. I lick up as much of her cum as she's willing to give me. I slowly pull my fingers out of her watching as her mouth drops open. I sit up and lick my lips before sticking my fingers in my mouth cleaning up the rest of her cum. Moaning as I do so Billie grabs my face and smashes our lips together moaning as she tastes herself.

"T-that was...amazing y/n" I smile and kiss her hand, then her shoulder "did you enjoy it?" Billie laughs "I-I've never..." I look a her confused "you've never cum before?" She blushes and shakes her head no. My mouth drops open in disbelief "well your welcome and thank you" I smile and kiss her lips. Billie giggles "no thank you but...I-...I wanna try" Billie looks away blushing.

"Okay I'm not complaining" I smirk and bring her face back to mine "I just don't know how" Billie whispers "that's okay my love I will teach you" she opens her mouth to say something but closes it instead "and don't worry just the thought of having you between my legs is almost enough to make me orgasm" I laugh and Billie giggles blushing.