{77} Dean Winchester (Part 1)

Requested By: 

"Another."

+

"Boys, this is Y/N. She's going to be staying at the motel with you while I go on a hunt with her father. Dean, you make sure nothing bad happens to her," John Winchester told his oldest son. "Got it, Dad," Dean replied. "And make sure the three of you go to school," he instructed before walking out the motel room door.

You hated this. It was awkward. John Winchester was one the most renowned hunters to ever exist and your father had decided to team up with him on a hunt. That wasn't a problem until your father decided you weren't old enough to stay alone and made you room with John's two sons, Sam and Dean.

"Hey, I'm Sam, and that's Dean," Sam greeted, offering you his hand. You graciously shook it in the hopes that it would alleviate the tension in the room. "So, your dad doesn't think you're old enough to stay alone?" Dean asked, attempting to make conversation. "It's ridiculous, right? I'm sixteen!" you replied, making Dean chuckle a little.

"Well, don't worry. You'll be safe here, and we won't make things awkward," Dean told you, sending a wink your way. 'Yeah, right.' you thought to yourself. "No school today, Dean. What are we going to do?" Sam asked curiously.

"I don't know yet," Dean replied. "My dad made me bring a bunch of board games, if anyone's interested?" you suggested. Dean and Sam looked shocked, as if they didn't know what board games were. You moved to your bag and revealed your arsenal of games as a large smile spread across Sam's face.

"This is going to be so much fun!" Sam said excitedly as began pulling the board games out of your bag showing each one to Dean as he read off the names. "Monopoly, Yahtzee, Pay Day, Life...," Sam continued, rambling on.

Dean laughed at his excitement as he chose the first game to play. The three of you played games the entire day. That was the start of a strong and lasting bond between the three of you.

+

"Another."

+

"Sammy!" you shouted jumping in your best friend's arms as he quickly caught you. "You're so tall!" you told him after breaking away from the hug. "Hey, Dean," you then said with a smile, pulling him into a hug as well. "Y/N? What are you doing here?" Sam asked when you broke away from the hug with Dean.

"Hunting, duh," you responded. "You're on the Wendigo hunt?" Dean asked, looking surprised at your answer. "Yep, and by the looks of it you two are as well. Which means, reunion!" you teased, making both of the Winchesters laugh.

You and them spent a lot of time together as teens, but it had been a few years since you'd seen them. Once you saw them though, it was like no time had passed at all, the friendship still very strong.

"So, Sammy. I heard you're going to college, how's that?" you asked him, leaning up against a tree that was behind you. The three of you were currently standing in the middle of a Colorado forest, trying to hunt a Wendigo. You couldn't help but catch up a little first though.

"It's really good. I met a girl, her name is Jess. We've been dating for a while," Sam explained. "Oh, so do you think you're going to ask her to marry you?" you asked, reading Sam like a book. You knew the answer to the question already but you wanted to see him get flustered. Sam looked at Dean, unsure of how to answer, not wanting to get a look of disapproval from his older brother.

"Alright, I'll let the question go for now. But, if the two of you get married, I fully expect to be invited to the wedding," you stated, making him laugh. "Of course you will be," he replied, making you give him a look of approval.